Sign in to follow this  
camera doctor

#$%&^ Bastards!! :(

Went to the Bon Jovi Concert in Christchurch the other Sunday. - Excellent concert :)

Was dark when we left, drove home, parked Beemer in Garage, hadn't used it again till last night.

Look at these pics - this is what some dickhead has done to it :(

Was hoping a good cut and polish might help, but it is right down to the metal on the front guard :(

I guess I'm up for a respray of that side ? I think my insurance excess is $250 or $500, so It'll cost me that :(

TOTALLY GUTTED - SENSELESS VANDALISM - I'm sure it was not helped by the old BMW 'stigma' -- F%#'in Bogans

post-2173-1202244128_thumb.jpg

post-2173-1202244164_thumb.jpg

Is it down the whole side of the car? Ouch!

I was at Bon Jovi too, but thankfully I walked!

yeap .. I hate nothing more than haters... been a victim myself twice last year in the smashed window department.

totally sucks :|

Respray from the crease down to the gaurd/door molding... will be around 500 yeah.. make sure that its done by someone who's good as you can sometimes see the difference in paint ... however the crease to door moldings will mask any possible blends ..

Is it down the whole side of the car? Ouch!

Yep - from the front side indicator to the fuel flap

Respray from the crease down to the gaurd/door molding... will be around 500 yeah.. make sure that its done by someone who's good as you can sometimes see the difference in paint ... however the crease to door moldings will mask any possible blends ..

I was worried about that too - have seen some very 'ordinary' resprays :(

Don't you just love classy individuals who feel they have the right to destroy someone else's property.

I feel your pain dude, had this happen to me when I had my evo, not cool.

I was worried about that too - have seen some very 'ordinary' resprays :(

Make sure you take it to someone with a decent repuation. If your insurance is paying then go to whoever the dealers use and never ever be happy with anything but perfection.

I took the 7 back three times to get it right and even that was with the BMW recommended people.

I feel for you though, my 750 had the door kicked in once on a busy street and no-one saw anything :(

No respect for other peoples property, same as Graffiti. They don't respect themselves so how can respect others property.

There isn't much, more annoying in my book.

Cain, it's not the fact that it's not much damage but that some moron has done it in the first place and the Doc has to foot the bill. I'm sure your reaction would be different if someone had coined one of Dennis' Ferraris....

Some people today have no respect for others property.

I think you may have read Cain statement wrongly. I think what he's trying to say is that there isnt much more annoying than mindless damage....perhaps an incorrectly placed comma there :)

I had a wrose scratch than that and the people at Precision AutoWerks managed to polish it out...hopefully you wont need a respray...

Precision AutoWerks are an A1 panelbeater. Highly recommend them myself. Although they're up the other end of the country. :(

The comma is in the correct place. Maybe you guys need to brush up on your grammar.

I'd be just as pissed off if someone had done that to our Civic.

I shall re-write the sentence for the text generation.

In my opinion, there isn't much that is more annoying.

Well to be exact Cain there was no need for the comma in your original statement.

Nothing wrong with my gramma, in fact I saw her the other day and she was very well :P

The comma is in the correct place. Maybe you guys need to brush up on your grammar.

I'd be just as pissed off if someone had done that to our Civic.

I shall re-write the sentence for the text generation.

In my opinion, there isn't much that is more annoying.

Don't worry, i understood it haha :)

I think you may have read Cain statement wrongly. I think what he's trying to say is that there isnt much more annoying than mindless damage....perhaps an incorrectly placed comma there :)

I stand corrected if that's what Cain meant.

Rang Insurance co yesterday, my excess is $500, so looks like I'm stuck with the bill :(

Taking to panel beater today, see what he reckons.

Would rtaher spend $500 on improvements or maintainence, not this pointless shite! :(