Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

my ride

yea i cant remeber if i hav posted my car up yet but ill put it up for those that hasnt seen it. nothing super nice it needs a bit of work but suits me fine and will soon look a lot nicer

post-9-1087986035.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

* i will get new pics wen i find someone with a digi cam to take some new ones. these are the ones the previous owner took*

check the tris.... :thumbsdown:

get another set, even bottlecaps.. the tris are ruining your cars clean look

Nice, different, neat.

Agreed, E30's just don't suit modern tri-spokes, they needs lotsamore spokes

You'll need some new springs too so the rears can go home under the arches - $$$

Correct me if i'm wrong but that's not a facelift right, those are painted chrome bumpers???

Hey good on ya!

Dont worry about all the remarks of what you 'should' do - you got the car, and thats what counts.

Correct me if i'm wrong but that's not a facelift right, those are painted chrome bumpers???

It is definatley a facelift.

Hehehe, the front valance thingee is a FL one and those rear lights are aswell, my bad

Guest Andrew

I'll come out and look at it with Gus and G-Unit next week - i'll bring the digi if you want. I kind of like that color actually - its growing on me. Then again I do like the oddball e30 colors. Common boys lets all give him one of our spare bottle caps!

andy....oddball colours? no! ill bring mine if andy doesnt bring his....ive got a crunched bottlecap...works a treat as a keg stand

I'll come out and look at it with Gus and G-Unit next week - i'll bring the digi if you want. I kind of like that color actually - its growing on me. Then again I do like the oddball e30 colors. Common boys lets all give him one of our spare bottle caps!

saweet

yea thats will b good if ya come help figure out how to fix it , and bottle caps would be great lol i absolutly hate the trispokes i almost didnt buy it because of the wheels

yea digi cam would be good :thumb:

yea it plant green or plantengrun. it tends to change colours like it goes dark then in sunlights it goes bright green its crazy

saweet

yea thats will b good if ya come help figure out how to fix it , and bottle caps would be great lol i absolutly hate the trispokes i almost didnt buy it because of the wheels

Well, aren't you glad you did buy, we'll set ya right :ph34r:

sum1 hook him up with a sticker!!

What's the average horses gain from a bimmersport sticker???

Hehehe, the front valance thingee is a FL one and those rear lights are aswell, my bad

What do ya mean by FL? I also noticed it in your sig thingy

What's the average horses gain from a bimmersport sticker???

horses? nah man you get 40 pounds of 'vtek boost' with those stickaz Dawg!

So are Grant, Gus and andrew still comming over tommorow???

if so PM me and ill give you my address etc

dnt txt me cos telecom put a txt bar on my fone so i cant send / recieve txts or use WAP for some reason

Dnt txt me cos telecom put a txt bar on my fone so i cant send / recieve txts or use WAP for some reason

HAHA They only do that when youve been harassing somebody using your phone :ph34r:

DONT ASK...