Sign in to follow this  
Greg111

Sway bar links

Well i've started pulling a part the M3, whilst removing the right front shock i noticed the sway bar link was moving around a bit, closer inspection showed it was farked, anyone here know where i can get an after market one or maybe even two? I'm guessing an original one would be quite alot!

Cheers.

Edited by Greg111

give keith at jerry claytons parts division a phone and get a quote, you would be suprised ..

give keith at jerry claytons parts division a phone and get a quote, you would be suprised ..

Yeah i will, cheers for that.

Didnt you tighten one of those up a month or so ago to try and fix that knockin in the front suspension???

Didnt you tighten one of those up a month or so ago to try and fix that knockin in the front suspension???

Correct, it farked now though, all sloppy etc. Just add it to all the other dramas, four new tyres, one rebuilt shock, one fixed actuater and now one or maybe two swaybar links makes gregy a very poor person :(

Correct, it farked now though, all sloppy etc. Just add it to all the other dramas, four new tyres, one rebuilt shock, one fixed actuater and now one or maybe two swaybar links makes gregy a very poor person :(

Wait tell you get a Wife and Daughter then you will know about dramas and being poor. <_<

Wait tell you get a Wife and Daughter then you will know about dramas and being poor. <_<

You forgot to mention the mortgage. That plus the wife and son is why I dont drive an M3.

Both correct, i guess i'll have to get one thats just as inthused as i am :P

You have obviously got off lightly. Keeping the 540 serviced at McMillans is much cheaper than running my wife and daughter.

Dealer prices seem OK to me, by comparison.

Edited by Cain

We go through George Stock at our work so that's handy to know. Cheers for that.