Sign in to follow this  
mr E34

1991 E30 M325i Motorsport, UK SALE, 8,600 Miles!!

MMMMMMM.... stunning, what a find... very true about a time machine being required to beat that!

MMMMMMM.... stunning, what a find... very true about a time machine being required to beat that!

Who's gonna buy it and ship over when 20yrs old? I want to check it out!! I wonder what the asking price is.

I like it a lot. Wish my driver’s seat still looked like that ^_^

Looks stunning. He says Anthracite silver, but in those photos it looks the same as ours, Delphin Grey. Sure he has it right, so must be the photos.

Wow, original tyres and everything! Off the showroom floor.

PRICE: 15,590 GBP.

38,319.39 NZD

My god... what ever he wants for it, I'd pay that easily. Mint E30 FTMFW

Delphin has a greener hue to it me thinks. The anthracite silver is just amazing!

ORLY?

but yeah, is definately a stunner.

Edited by bravo

Hard to imagine anyone coming forward with that sort of coin when you could find an Alpina B6s or spec. ed. M3 for similar, even if the mileage is low.

realistically.. my opinion would be that it would probably be worth somewhere in the facinity of $23-27k NZ I would've thought.

as nic said tho, you could get a m3 for similar price, if you are a car collector this would be ideal yes. but if you want a every day car, and after 3 years it has 80k on the clock, whats the point?

as nic said tho, you could get a m3 for similar price, if you are a car collector this would be ideal yes. but if you want a every day car, and after 3 years it has 80k on the clock, whats the point?

You wouldn't buy for a daily driver & you couldn't buy an E30 M3 with this mileage/condition for this money.

You wouldn't buy for a daily driver & you couldn't buy an E30 M3 with this mileage/condition for this money.

im not saying you could get it with that milage or condition, but you could easily get a e36 m3 same price or less.

im not saying you could get it with that milage or condition, but you could easily get a e36 m3 same price or less.

Diff car, no comparison.

There is a limited market for a collectible m325i I would have thought. Most who have that kind of coin for a collectors piece and want an e30 would buy an m3. They might own a m325i for a daily, but then it wouldn't be this one.

You'd have to find a very very serious collector who had everything else and wanted to complete a collection to want to pay that money for it.

I would say it’s worth whatever someone is willing to part with. I must agree with the majority and say the only E30 worth more than 20k would be a M3. I hear there is a black NZ new E30 M3 going for over nz60k at the moment.

If that’s the car im thinking of (it had white/Purple/blue/red rocker covers, 325iM Dash) it was for sale 10 years ago for the same price. If I had the money I wouldn’t think twice about perching a tidy car like that. The black car was first owned by Denny Hulme apparently.