Sign in to follow this  
deane30

What can I do?

Dean,

Which side foglight blank is it?

I think I have some extras I was keeping on the off chance that I might need them oneday, but you can have the one you need. Just cover the cost for postage.

I have met Jared twice and he seemed ok, but you never know. Jared - a case to answer here mate! We can't be having dishonest members.

Bravo,

Thanks for your post and your offer. Its the passenger side one and if I do not recieve the one from jared in a week I would like to take you up on your offer.

From Jared's post it sounds like he had a legitimate reason and i hope I recieve the one he is sending.

Thanks again

Just saw this post thanks to Alex linking me to it.

3 people, orginal poster included have not received their item due to an embarrasing case with the company I work for.

The company has been put on stop credit with a courier firm for the past week or something... and according to the office lady... its "been paid".

I use this courier company to send many of my items out through the company I work for without any issues. Until late.

2 people haven't received their goods through dealings on trademe and then decided that they would "buy-now" on all other auctions and place bad feedback, hence the huge amount recently.

The office lady has re-inforced me that it was paid sometime ago... these 3 items aren't the only ones who haven't reached their destination - we have around 100 other orders, alot "urgent" that haven't been received either. My manager is losing his cool at this courier co...

I'm sure all the goods are being stored someone until someone gives it the OK... this however, I'm unsure when exactly it is....

To you directly Dean;

I have been e-mailing you, and like with everyone else, once payment is received the item is sent within a day or two from that point. Of which, you would of got an e-mail from me stating this. From that point in time, the item is basically out of my control since I do not wish to charge the customers extra for a tracking service that rarely needs to be used. Cheers for the post though... means I've had to give you a reason, of which is very embarrasing.

I'll happily give you your $30 back... until you receive your blank which you will.

Give me a call if you have any issues, you should of known by phone number well in advance to this post.

For general info;

I have 3 trademe accounts, bavarian-spares, bmspares & ___jp___

First 2 deal with BMW parts, second is my personal account. Not trying to hide or avade anyone by that.

Jared

What about the payment i made to you on the 17th of December for the E30 steering rack part which i haven't received. I sent you an E-mail the other day asking you to either front with the part or send me back the $60. Either respond to this post within the next 2 days or you can expect a call from the law. Phone me on 0275 335 330 if you have any positive news.

Communication Jared !!

MY STORY.... :angry::angry:

Jared is one person I will NEVER do business with under ANY circumstances in the future. I have just had one of the most unpleasant experiences in trying to deal with this little tosser that I have ever had. Been stuffed around for well over a month now, with the goalposts shifting all the time. I will not go into details here because it would take too much time and space. But have already discussed them in part with a few BS advanced members and was told to post my feelings..

I would highly recommend to all Bimmersporters that they think long and hard before dealing with him, the experience is likely to be very unpleasant.

All I can say is that I have had issues with a number of people on this forum who seem to have a business of selling spares, have been promised things which havn't materialised, been told that a spare is available, have travelled right across to the south of Auckland to collect said spare only to find that there was nothing available and that the idiot hadn't bothered to check, etc etc etc etc.. I could write a book on this topic of being messed around by this bunch of fools. BUT this Jared, JP whatever he wants to call himself has made all these fade into insignificance with his ability to stuff someone around.

I would go much further than to say "JP communicate!"... I would say p*ss off and make this forum a better place to be on !!!! In fact, I propose he be banned from the forum to protect others from experiences like mine and others above!! Come on Mods!!

Will

I dont want to get into this.

But i have purchased many items off Jared and never ever had a problem.

MY STORY.... :angry::angry:

Jared is one person I will NEVER do business with under ANY circumstances in the future. I have just had one of the most unpleasant experiences in trying to deal with this little tosser that I have ever had. Been stuffed around for well over a month now, with the goalposts shifting all the time. I will not go into details here because it would take too much time and space. But have already discussed them in part with a few BS advanced members and was told to post my feelings..

I would highly recommend to all Bimmersporters that they think long and hard before dealing with him, the experience is likely to be very unpleasant.

All I can say is that I have had issues with a number of people on this forum who seem to have a business of selling spares, have been promised things which havn't materialised, been told that a spare is available, have travelled right across to the south of Auckland to collect said spare only to find that there was nothing available and that the idiot hadn't bothered to check, etc etc etc etc.. I could write a book on this topic of being messed around by this bunch of fools. BUT this Jared, JP whatever he wants to call himself has made all these fade into insignificance with his ability to stuff someone around.

I would go much further than to say "JP communicate!"... I would say p*ss off and make this forum a better place to be on !!!! In fact, I propose he be banned from the forum to protect others from experiences like mine and others above!! Come on Mods!!

Will

Dont be stupid...

Just cos you hate him dosnt mean the moderators should ban him, get over it, he has explained what has happened, if we are all proposing things, i propose this thread be locked and the matter be delt with via personal messages between Jared and Dean, as this has nothing to do with any other member.

My 2c

thread locked.

Admin is in discussion with Jared to resolve the problem.