Sign in to follow this  
dodgemnz

E36/46 M3 damaged complete car

Hi all,

I know of a M3 that is damaged but the reg is still live would be well worth repairing. Most of the damgage is limited to the the front right corner and chassis rail. The screen is not broken.

All leather factory M3 It runs perfectly it has a 6 speed manual. Ive had it running it goes well.

3.2 litre 321hp twin vanos all the usual stuff you get with an M3 trick suspension. I think it is New Zealand new as well. 5 Mags one has buckling on edge as you would imagine from the crash but its not broken.

Update:

Vin WBSBG92060EA89xxx

Car is an E36 1997 evo M3

Mileage 125kms

Full leather

Purple/blue Metalic (forgot to check color code!)

Comes with a 94 or thereabouts e36 coupe body shell with all the required panel parts to fix it.

The price as a Package is aprox 12,000 + gst

Only serious enquiries its still a valuable car as parts or complete!

:rolleyes:

Edited by dodgemnz

Got a trademe listing? Any photos of the dammage?

I am pretty damn keen on some M3 interior...

Edited by crazyarab

umm if this is the one in Tauranga / Hamilton (not 100% where they're storing it) but if so, yeah I know the guys that own it. Why is it being sold, I thought they were going to use it.

Hi mate is it e36 or e46

quote name='dodgemnz' post='161211' date='Feb 29 2008, 09:46 PM']Hi all,

I know of a M3 that is badly damaged but the reg is still live would be a good donor car for a body swap or could be repaired.

All leather factory M3 It runs perfectly pretty sure it has a 6 speed manual. Ive had it running it goes well

3.2 litre 321hp twin vanos all the usual stuff you get with an M3 trick suspension alloy struts etc.

Edited by blackbmw

Hi all,

I know of a M3 that is badly damaged but the reg is still live would be a good donor car for a body swap or could be repaired. Most ofd the damgage is limited the the front right corner and chassis rail. The screen is not broken.

All leather factory M3 It runs perfectly it has a 6 speed manual. Ive had it running it goes well.

3.2 litre 321hp twin vanos all the usual stuff you get with an M3 trick suspension. I think it is New Zealand new as well. 5 Mags one has buckling on edge as you would imagine from the crash but its not broken.

Update:

Vin WBSBG92060EA89xxx

Car is an E36 1997 evo M3

Mileage 125kms

Full leather

Purple/blue Metalic (forgot to check color code!)

Comes with a 94 or thereabouts e36 coupe body shell with all the required panel parts to fix it.

The price as a Package is aprox 12,000 + gst (I will have to confirm this)

Offering 10k complete??

Regards Ray

Can I please get some contact details? I would like to come view it if possible.

Cheers.

12g +gst, thats pretty cheap, could do all the body etc swap yourself.

Where abouts in Chch is it?

The car is in Bromley... If anyone is a "Genuine" prospective buyer please Pm me and ill give you the contact details. The seller has had a few time waisters already so im trying to help him out as hes a good mate of mine and has a busy workload.

We recon it should be fixed but if its not sold sooner or later someone will want the engine or trans and it will be parted out. It would be a shame to see that happen as it would be a great project. Dont forget the price includes the extra body shell with suspension and body parts to fix this car. (this can be stripped down to basic parts and shipped for a bit less cost if required)

Cheers

Edited by dodgemnz

10 g without the spare body shell? (have some of those)

Please contact to discuss.

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM

Is this car still for sale?

The M3 is still for sale its half the price of the 2001 that sold on tradme recently for $28k!

This one is not as badly damaged either!

Cheers

Pm me if your a genuine buyer for the complete car at this stage.

:)

The M3 is still up for grabs!

The owner is willing to split running gear but it is well worth repairing. Must be somone keen to own an M3 with some work would be a really nice car again. Front bumper is with the car and has been professionaly repaired and ready to paint.

B)

The M3 is still up for grabs!

The owner is willing to split running gear but it is well worth repairing. Must be somone keen to own an M3 with some work would be a really nice car again. Front bumper is with the car and has been professionaly repaired and ready to paint.

B)

E36? manual 3.0? photo's?

All the details are in the first post and pics about half way down page 1.

Cheers

Whoops, sorry mate hadn't noticed that I wasn't on the first page!

Any offers for the engine and gearbox etc???

Due to not having many realistic offers for the complete car the owner is now willing to sell of major parts such as the engine and trans. . . . . . . same deal applies only realistic offers cheers :D