Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

r8 vs porsche 911 t vs r8 vs gt-r r35

Nice post! cheers for that. The GTR is a true beast, what a supercar. Im looking forward to a factory worked up M3, Like a e92 M3 CSL but the GTR will still be in full road going trim and more than likely still beat it. The 911 needs some work, gotta love the R8

Gotta love the GTR, have been a fan since the first R32, has outlasted all the major japanese competitors, toyotas supra and hondas nsx, and now its kicking euro ass!!!!

The GT2 cost so much more though, its not even in the ballpark.

The GT2 cost so much more though, its not even in the ballpark.

So, doesn't reinforce the point even further?

Why compare it to a lesser vehicle?

Why did they decide to compare these vehicles, i wouldn't say they were in the same class as each other?

good read. the gtr is really wide compared to the others. not a very sleekline design. i would take a white r8 out of the 3.

Edited by togate

Yea good read thanks. Appreciated

The M3 got a bit out-classed here. GT-R is amazing, any info on price and release date in NZ?

There's at least one black one here already, saw it in Parnell on D plates 2 weeks ago. Unofficial import at a guess.

I saw a black one on Friday in Penrose with EEG or something similar plates. Looked awesome, but sounded like a standard boring 4cyl sedan. I was disappointed

Why did they decide to compare these vehicles, i wouldn't say they were in the same class as each other?

When Nissan first announced the new GTR they bluntly said there first goal was for it to be a Porsche turbo beater.

That's were Nissan see its competition, and the Porsche turbos competition is the new M3 and the Audi R8 so its only natural to compare them all

I saw a black one on Friday in Penrose with EEG or something similar plates. Looked awesome, but sounded like a standard boring 4cyl sedan. I was disappointed

There is ONE black one here at the moment - it belongs to the Head of Nichibo. He used to have that black R35 Skline coupe on 20's.

There is ONE black one here at the moment - it belongs to the Head of Nichibo. He used to have that black R35 Skline coupe on 20's.

the tickled Nur-spec one ? .. saw that the other day .. is a very cool car.