Sign in to follow this  
pureboiracer

m20b25 flywheel

hey guys. i am going to do the clutch on the weekend for me e30 325i. now theres a little problem with that. im in lower hutt and the only place i know that machines them dont do it on the weekend. i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else i could get it machined. or if not could someone please swap me a flywheel to get machined in the week and then i will return them my old flywheel also machined next week?

hey guys. i am going to do the clutch on the weekend for me e30 325i. now theres a little problem with that. im in lower hutt and the only place i know that machines them dont do it on the weekend. i was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere else i could get it machined. or if not could someone please swap me a flywheel to get machined in the week and then i will return them my old flywheel also machined next week?

not much help, but flywheel will be xpensive to ship.

any engineering shop that has a large enough lathe (really any metal lathe should be ok) should be able to machine it for you.

BNT machime flywheels.

Did you gewt this sorted? Can probably loan you a manual flywheel