Sign in to follow this  
curryinahurry

1979 635CSI

Minimal body rust !

The front looks like its about to fall off :D

haha yeah it does.

The pic of the back looks like hes just ripped a bunch of vines etc off and out of the boot, must have been parked half in a bush...

Wonder how long its been sitting there?

If its the one I think it is, this has the 5 spd dogleg box I mentioned once or twice, quite rare indeed, also it has under 100k on the clock, it was once mentioned it was used for racing hence the upgrades, and I'm not sure if the engine has had any mods done a while back, body is not in the best shape, but the engine and parts may be worth it, has been sitting for a few years although when they towed it very recently the breaks hadn't seized, hasn't started lately as there is no battery, I'm not sure if its gonna get $2000 grand though, it might be a different one though, worth checking out. It lives on my street lol. Interior is like green valor, very 70's, my mates step dad owns it, please note, the one im referring to is almost identical to the T&E listing, im sorry if its the wrong one, worth a look at if its the right one though.

Alex.

Edited by QuickSilver

If its the one I think it is, this has the 5 spd dogleg box I mentioned once or twice, quite rare indeed, also it has under 100k on the clock, it was once mentioned it was used for racing hence the upgrades, and I'm not sure if the engine has had any mods done a while back, body is not in the best shape, but the engine and parts may be worth it, has been sitting for a few years although when they towed it very recently the breaks hadn't seized, hasn't started lately as there is no battery, I'm not sure if its gonna get $2000 grand though, it might be a different one though, worth checking out. It lives on my street lol. Interior is like green valor, very 70's, my mates step dad owns it, please note, the one im referring to is almost identical to the T&E listing, im sorry if its the wrong one, worth a look at if its the right one though.

Alex.

Has anyone been to look at the car? Would be interested to do somthing with it shame to see it just rotting away especially a manual car.

Cheers

Has anyone been to look at the car? Would be interested to do somthing with it shame to see it just rotting away especially a manual car.

Cheers

Would be more effort than it's worth. Plenty of good E24s around.

Bear in mind that E24s are renowned for rusting even when looked after, and that some of the body panels are pretty pricey - front wings spring to mind.

Best use might be as a donor for transplant - 335 anyone?