Sign in to follow this  
Sammy J

My poor e30

I was round at a mates house in christchurch last night and i was parked in his drive way in a pretty good neighbourhood. i woke this morning to find the front panel above the wheel kicked in in 3 spots and paint cracked and fallen off. I dont know about you guys but its completly gutting when your pride and joy gets abused by some drop kick, i have not got any funds to fix it so it will be sitting in the garage for a while.

Edited by Sammy J

Mate I totally feel for you, thats bloody disgusting to here that. Makes me so wild someone could do that to your pride and joy. Ive had it done to me before, not a good feeling. Does not normally happen in chch

If you need any help with locating parts or anything I will give you a hand, Ive got alot of spares available

Riley

I was round at a mates house in christchurch last night and i was parked in his drive way in a pretty good neighbourhood. i woke this morning to find the front panel above the wheel kicked in in 3 spots and paint cracked and fallen off. I dont know about you guys but its completly gutting when your pride and joy gets abused by some drop kick, i have not got any funds to fix it so it will be sitting in the garage for a while.

Total BS. Sorry to hear that :(

That's just f**king uncalled for behaivour, these people need to get a job or a missus instead of hanging around the streets in the middle of the night.

A swift kick to the teeth is needed for this loser.

Sorry bro.

It seems in the last few years these types of crimes have increased hugely, I guess its the misguided youth who didnt get their asses kicked enough when they were younger because of the smacking bill, god bless the government.

Insurance?

Yeah but i have a $1500 excess being 16 unfortunatly

Know how you feel, just last week came back to my car after school and found two dents in the bonnet, one in the left front guard. Was parked in the "secure" school grounds.

Sorry to hear mate, hope you get it back to how it was soon.

That fully sucks man, people just dont seem to care about anything/anyone these days. Its all me me me.

Thanks guys for all your words of support, i got a quote today for $540 to fix the one guard. So i will save a bit to get that fixed hopefully this month

Mate I totally feel for you, thats bloody disgusting to here that. Makes me so wild someone could do that to your pride and joy. Ive had it done to me before, not a good feeling. Does not normally happen in chch

If you need any help with locating parts or anything I will give you a hand, Ive got alot of spares available

Riley

Cheers Riley, it just needs paint and panel work so no parts thankfully. Thanks for the offer though.

that sucks dude. might be cheaper just to get a new panel off a member and get it painted?

If it's a standard BMW colour then you should be able to pick a good one up for under $150. Then it's just unbolt the old and bolt on the new. Even for someone with no skills it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours.

I feel for ya mate ...... my 540i still has the long key scratch I got in CHCH !

So bloody unnecessary! :angry:

Yeah its an SE spec so is it true that they have slightly different colors?

What colour is your car?

Its BMW lazurblau-metallic

Sorry to hear man, its just pure jelousy most of the time when these things happen i reckon!

Gutted, I feel for you.

When I was at school my e21 had a big long key mark along it's red paint :(

Took a few hours to buff that one out. Still can see it if the wax job isn't good enough.