Sign in to follow this  
moktar

WTB: E28 3.5 engine

Hey all my dad needs a new engine for his E28 race car. some may have seen the car out at pukekohe...

Anyway he is looking for either a rebuilt or low kms engine as his has finally given up the ghost.

i can think of the engine code but someone will know or ill post it tonight. probly a M30B34?

i guess a later model engine could be used without too much trouble in install?

Any help would be much appreicated as he would rather have this done sooner rather than later.

post-659-1206491049_thumb.jpg

Hey all my dad needs a new engine for his E28 race car. some may have seen the car out at pukekohe...

Anyway he is looking for either a rebuilt or low kms engine as his has finally given up the ghost.

i can think of the engine code but someone will know or ill post it tonight. probly a M30B34?

Any help would be much appreicated as he would rather have this done sooner rather than later.

yes have some options

I saw it - looked nasty, both off the side of the back straight and back in the pits.

I believe its the only race all season (I'm in AES/Tadezone) in which I've beaten your Dad :unsure: Would be good to see him back on track asap.

Tell him to see Glenn at Botanymotorworx, he's got one.

Tell him to see Glenn at Botanymotorworx, he's got one.

Yes I've got one here out of a M535 done only 89,000miles, this can be confirmed. This is the 10:1 compression motor.

Edited by botanymotorworx

yes have some options

thanks ill have my dad contact you. i think he may have already? ill pass on your number.

I saw it - looked nasty, both off the side of the back straight and back in the pits.

I believe its the only race all season (I'm in AES/Tadezone) in which I've beaten your Dad :unsure: Would be good to see him back on track asap.

Yeah head is stuffed. But the whole engine is getting a little tired so time to repower.

I also work for AES / tradezone in the process of sorting out a trade deal for BS members.

Yes I've got one here out of a M535 done only 89,000miles, this can be confirmed. This is the 10:1 compression motor.

Sounds good. i have your number and ill have him contact you.

thanks

Many thanks guys your all a great help.

engine is sorted and she should be back on the track soon :D