Sign in to follow this  
Mark Babb

1990 E30 320 2 door manual

post-1308-1206653264_thumb.jpg

1990 320 2 door manual, nice tidy car, great colour. 137,000km.

Change of plans. $3000

Mark 021 511116

post-1308-1206653264_thumb.jpg

1990 320 2 door manual, nice tidy car, great colour. 137,000km.

Change of plans. $3000

Mark 021 511116

where are you located? my mate is after an e30.

I think he's on the Shore.

Looking for a 318 are you Mark?Posted Image

Also, any chance of some more pics please?

Cheers,

Ian.

Also, any chance of some more pics please?

Cheers,

Ian.

will be back from overseas on monday, so will try and sort some more pictures then. Car is well known to Bavarian Motors as they carried out manual conversion to a very high standard.

This is a nice car that is offered for sale at below what it is really worth, Have owned this vehicle twice and paid over $4,000 each time however i accept for a quick sale i need to offer at a cheap and fair price hence $3,000.

As already mentioned i am on the north shore.

Maybe $2995 sounds much better :)

if only we could comprehend how much truth was in that.

Ok i'll make it nice and easy..$2500 as i really could do with selling the car quickly. Paid $4,000 just a couple of weeks ago as i felt that was a fair price for good condition 1990 320 Manual with fairly low milage given it's age. Original idea was to convert this to my race car as the colour is so much better given that my car along with many other all seem to be Metallic grey or similar dark colours. However have decided to vinyl wrap my race car instead as the cost to swap everything over was just not economical. Usual thing with me impulse buy then sell a few weeks later at a loss. Could really do with having the space back as my trailer is now having to sit outside.

that'll be a nice little daily driver for someone at such a good price too - i'm almost tempted.

Wow. Cheap! That should go quick good luck.

that'll be a nice little daily driver for someone at such a good price too - i'm almost tempted.

I'll even put a bimmersport sticker on it too :)

I'll even put a bimmersport sticker on it too :)

Give the car away.....charge $2,500 for the sticker

Ok i'll make it nice and easy..$2500 as i really could do with selling the car quickly. Paid $4,000 just a couple of weeks ago as i felt that was a fair price for good condition 1990 320 Manual with fairly low milage given it's age. Original idea was to convert this to my race car as the colour is so much better given that my car along with many other all seem to be Metallic grey or similar dark colours. However have decided to vinyl wrap my race car instead as the cost to swap everything over was just not economical. Usual thing with me impulse buy then sell a few weeks later at a loss. Could really do with having the space back as my trailer is now having to sit outside.

Mark, Your car literally outshines all it's opposition regardless of any colour similarity -looks great as it is

WOW yea IM kumn to check it out this week mate Has it got REGO WOF??

:o^_^

Welcome. Try to remember your punctuation, and for future reference coming is spelt with a 'C'.

Welcome. Try to remember your punctuation, and for future reference coming is spelt with a 'C'.

Oh sorry there Edward I didnt realise this was an english grammer session. Honestly who has the time to correct spelling (that was obviously spelt the way it was purposley).

Have a fun day.

Oh sorry there Edward I didnt realise this was an english grammer session. Honestly who has the time to correct spelling (that was obviously spelt the way it was purposley).

Have a fun day.

Everyone else on this forum :)

Have a fun day.

grammer = grammar

purposley = purposely (however I would have used either "purposefully" or "on purpose")

Seriously, welcome and please use the correct spelling of words, and please use correct grammar.

Cheers

Grant

Hi there

I may be very interested, is she still for sale?

sold last I heard unfortunately, was a very mint car.

damn, it's a shame i spotted it only today, tidy low ks e30's are getting harder and harder to find, hopefully its gone to a good home :)