Sign in to follow this  
Matthew

Back to standard hight

Hey all, well you could say i dropped my balls today, as i got my springs changed around to standard!

Not to keen on a pinky.

So what next.

Second hand adjusties - Good idea for a budget or best to wait and save up for new ones? And i know they dont go lower than 75mm but i herd you can change that to 90ml with shorting the shocks?

Yes i have learned from my fellow slabs, and have grown up haha!

Sorry if this Post has been up before just want to get straight answers.

Cheeerrr

congratulations on your testicles descending.

Adjustables are the best way to go, dear i know but if you wasnt your car to handle...

Second hand adjusties - Good idea for a budget or best to wait and save up for new ones? And i know they dont go lower than 75mm but i herd you can change that to 90ml with shorting the shocks?

Imo dont go with 2nd hand suspension, and dont go D2's. Never compromise your safety, even if its just to dump your baby on her ass.

The BC adjustables on trademe go for around $1300 which is very reasonable, and they are sweet to drive on. Have a few vouches for them from driftnut mates in silly14's, 33s and 34s and one mate has a set in his civic which he tracks. From what ive been told, keep away from the BR (gold) edition.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motors/C...7946667.htm?p=1

Yeah you can cut/reweld to shorten the shocks, but wouldn't recommend it. From the sounds of things you need bags yo! :P

Lay that frame :)