Sign in to follow this  
Foohey

Yaaaaaay New Bodykit!!

Bummer, but who threw up on your carpet?

lol.... old carpet... so ashamed :ph34r:

that is the front of both side skirts... they were packaged together and somthing must of landed on it....

that is the front of both side skirts... they were packaged together and somthing must of landed on it....

Yeah probably a 200kilo Samoan having his lunch on it!

Is it insured ?

Edited by Mr Beam

Yeah probably a 200kilo Somoan having his lunch on it!

Is it inshured ?

sorry to go off topic but holy crap.. not having too much of a dig but .. please kids of today, stay in school.

on topic .. thats rats dude, called the shipping company? who made the kit, quality looks questionable.

Edited by bmw3

sorry to go off topic but holy crap.. not having too much of a dig but .. please kids of today, stay in school.

on topic .. thats rats dude, called the shipping company? who made the kit, quality looks questionable.

sorry didn"t realise it was a speling cuntest!

Were all the broken pieces in the wrapping ???

If not, it was damaged before it was sent to you.....would pay to check.

Sold a second or freight damaged ?

BTW....I'd be really pissed off if it happened to me

that will buff right out bro

sorry didn"t realise it was a speling cuntest!

It isn't a spelling contest, but we do appreciate the use of correct spelling and grammar.

Please make an effort, that's all we ask.

Cheers

Grant

All fixed at couriers expence, got it all put on.

***CAUTION***

The pictures you're about to view are not for the faint hearted, This bodykit is NOT an OEM kit.

Well... i like it lol... tinted the side indicator's also.

post-2445-1209185406_thumb.jpg

post-2445-1209185424_thumb.jpg

Theres nothing wrong in wanting to be different. i think it'll look good when its painted, who's gonna paint it and when are you planning to get it done.

Theres nothing wrong in wanting to be different. i think it'll look good when its painted, who's gonna paint it and when are you planning to get it done.

Um.. not quite sure when, but i know people that know people lol..

Crazy Arab (Member) is coming over tomorrow and helping me put my Halo's in,

ive got some new (OEM) tail lights on their way.. will tint those also, (have spare set incase :P )

The guy that put my kit on may make the front holes a bit larger so that the OEM fog lights fit in. he makes his own kits / pannels and even the odd door card etc, so if anyone wants to know a very cheap fibreglasser in chch area give me a PM

Hope it looks as good as i think it will lol.

Give my regards to the "Arab" he made a nice job of his halo's so i'm sure he'll do the same for you. look forward to seeing the ride at the next meet !!!!! You can show me your mods and i'll show you mine LOL :lol:

Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it'll look good once finished. For some reason your front bumper reminds me of handlebar moustaches! :D

Posted Image

Not my cup of tea, but I'm sure it'll look good once finished. For some reason your front bumper reminds me of handlebar moustaches! :D

Posted Image

LOL yea kinda does aye, wasnt sure if to keep those or not, they come off fairly easy, ill see what it looks like all painted 1st lol

That is a seriously LOW GRADE kit -- the maker has used a lot of filler to get the exterior finish quality up to a reasonable standard and the fibre behind it is dry.

This kit must weigh a ton the filler will be so brittle it would crack when stressed or flexed and the dry fibre means it is weak as !!

On a decent kit the filler or gel coat layer is between 0.1 and 0.3 mm thick only - where did you source the kit so we know NOT to buy from these guys.

My first reaction was what a w#&nker!! If you can't say anything nice keep your mouth shut, there are far better and nicer ways to get your point across. That surely must contravene the forum rules. Deserves to be banned or at the least a 2 star warning!!

Anyway back to your kit, definitely different and will look a whole lot better when painted!

Edited by zenetti

take ur spoiler off? lol

E36 747? :lol:

any who heres one in silver painted for yall

post-1718-1210841212_thumb.jpg

Edited by Pboy

3pedals can be abrasive, but at least in this case he is right..i have had an agm (agreggated glass mat) kit before and it behaves exactly as he describes.

just outta curiosity 3pedals in what way are you involved with composites? one of the interesting things really. do they make "nice" glass kits outta proper e-glass type cloth? that would be brilliant really..flexible, strong and easy to fix...light too

regardless, kit will probably look ok and the owner will be happy which is all that matters!

Perhaps you would like to pull your head in. The comments were objective about the quality of the product in the photos not the style and they remain valid. And if you wish me to qualify my ability to make such comments I have been involved composites from kayaks to Americas cup class yachts.

If you don't like facts then that is your problem and lets dispense with the petty attitude and sniping - if you can't make an objective comment please refrain.

P.S. you may wish to indicate whether your objection to the comments implies any association with them

My point was the way you come across - extremely abrasive as Gus pointed out. There are far better and more appropriate ways to make your point. I wasn't questioning whether you were wrong or right just for the record. Perhaps you are the one that needs to pull his head in, in this case at least.

PS: these kits have no association with me or the business I run.

My point was the way you come across - extremely abrasive as Gus pointed out. There are far better and more appropriate ways to make your point. I wasn't questioning whether you were wrong or right just for the record. Perhaps you are the one that needs to pull his head in, in this case at least.

PS: these kits have no association with me or the business I run.

+1

point made & taken, 'nuff said, lets move on :)

Edited by zenetti

interesting points regarding polyester/vinylester and epoxy...makes me glad I use epoxy and explains a lot of the behaviour I have seen

making a "proper" fibreglass kit would be difficult, but very nice