Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

server slow?

Guest Andrew

Anyone else finding the website slow? Might be time to bitch to the hosting dude again.

this site is working fine to me but my computer has been f**ked for a while so maybe it just seems fast to me

I can confirm that the site is erratic as I check in all day using both 10Mbps and 256Kbps, seems to be affected by daytime traffic more than off peak...

School holly days

Yes same here you, she is fast at times and slow at others (mostly day time and a bit at night)

holidayz yup!

school holz almost up?

bad buzz

:banghead:

yea it sux going back to school after been able to sleep into 11 every morning

but school aint that bad

Hahha, school boys! Even though I work I never managed to get into work before 9am at all this week, started monday with sleeping in with the girl (since she's at uni and didn't go back till tuesday) till 12:30, tues 10am, weds, 9:30, thurs and fri 9am...my boss is all good :D

Hahha, school boys! Even though I work I never managed to get into work before 9am at all this week, started monday with sleeping in with the girl (since she's at uni and didn't go back till tuesday) till 12:30, tues 10am, weds, 9:30, thurs and fri 9am...my boss is all good :D

youve got it so easy man. I start work at 6am monday to friday. To make that evn harsher, I live 1 hours drive from work so i have to get up at 4am. harsh. wish i had a 9am start....

man i started uni at the begining of this week ... and i have got 8AM starts on wednesday and friday .. SUCKS !!

but on monday, tuesday and thursday i can sleep till 2

man i started uni at the begining of this week ... and i have got 8AM starts on wednesday and friday .. SUCKS !!

but on monday, tuesday and thursday i can sleep till 2

you dont know how lucky you are man.... 8am starts??? thats easy!!! wish i had to start that late!

8am starts? I never went to those classes at uni...so you uni ppl have it sooo easy :P

damn uni is tough..got a 3pm start tomorrow...hope i make it

Gus, you're a slut :P

and you love him for it.

damn uni is tough..got a 3pm start tomorrow...hope i make it

:finger: :finger: :finger: im off to bed now for my 4am wake up call. screw you all with the civil start times on here complaining about it :finger: :finger: :finger:

damn i got stung with one last semester tues, wed and thurs :D 4 papers.. all missions, but meh ill be finished before christmas