Sign in to follow this  
WarNox

Need e36 bonnet!!

Hey,

I need a bonnet for my 1993, 4 door e36. Colour is very dark gray/black. I've looked on trademe but there is only one I can see and its blue, also costs a lot.

Also if someones got a spare front bumper they want to get rid of for cheap, I do not really need one but its got a little dent in it, it could also be a good time to swap for an m3 one but don't see many of them for sale.

Thanks,

Gregor

I have one from a '92 nz new 325i sedan, i'm in wellington tho. if your interested pm me and i can get you more details etc. its silver.

Edited by bmpower

where are you located? i have a primer black bonnet for an e36 4 door in my garage, has a small dent but u could tap it out, also have stock bumpers, if u anywhere near chch, they all free if you pick up.. bumpers are silver

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Unfortunately I'm in Auck or I would take you up on that offer.

So turns out I still need a bonnet. I will try and find out what the shipping would be like from wellington or chch.

If anyone has one around the Auckland area please let me know.

Thanks,

Gregor

Ask ray@hell?

I've spoken to ray and he used to even have one in the right colour but he sold it, now that I've given up on trying to get the right colour (diamond metallic black) i've rung him again and he'll have a look for another one. hopefully he'll come up with something because every wrecker is rather overpriced in my opinion.

i got the front panel from ray, wish you could somehow paste positive feedback on here.

Found you one.

$90

Regards Ray

0212HELLBM