Sign in to follow this  
Mash

Bmw E36 60mm Springs

Hi

Im looking to buy front springs for an e36, with a drop of 60mm. Only want second hand, as they will be nice and cheap for my little brother.

Edited by bma.e36

I have bilstiens avaliable, but am unsure of the drop sorry. PM if youre interested, not interested in less than $200

I have bilstiens avaliable, but am unsure of the drop sorry. PM if youre interested, not interested in less than $200

Yeah sorry, he wouldn't know the diffrance between bilstiens to jamex, and 200 i would only pay for a set of springs.

Thanks Any way

Hi

Im looking to buy front springs for an e36, with a drop of 60mm. Only want second hand, as they will be nice and cheap for my little brother.

You need to specify 4 or 6 cylinder to get what your after. It makes a huge difference

You need to specify 4 or 6 cylinder to get what your after. It makes a huge difference

4 cylinder. Whats the difference

4 cylinder. Whats the difference

The weight

The weight

So you have any? or you just wanted to know?

Glenn was just trying to be helpful.... 4 cylinder springs and 6 cylinder springs are different due to the different weights of the engine.

Glenn was just trying to be helpful.... 4 cylinder springs and 6 cylinder springs are different due to the different weights of the engine.

I see that thanks Glen. If i was to put a 4 cylinder springs in a 6 cylinder car would the car sit lower due to the weight of the car?

Yes, and it may(will?) also handle worse as the springs aren't rated to rebound properly with the extra weight.