Sign in to follow this  
RvT

Anyone looking for Aftermarket Body Parts ?

Just about to buy a splitter ex HK from a company called Revozport.

http://www.revozport.com/revozportRT.htm

They have a lot of gear for all models of BMWs. I was wondering if anyone else was seriously interested in joining in an order I am placing, to share freight etc. Pricing is on the web site and I was quoted $US 150 freight to bring in a single splitter.

Note that GST is payable on entry to NZ but I can arrange clearance thru my business.

I will be ordering my splitter around 23 May.

I read the thread title and hoped I. Could score a carbon fibre prosthetic leg. Damn

Yeah they have alot of nice gear,

But none for E30s :(

+1

Had my fingers crossed when I clicked on the link. Oh well back to trolling Ebay looking for goodies.

Youll find this the case with alot of aftermarket stuff. Its mainly driven from the massive modding community in the states. While e30s were availible in the states .. it wasn't until the e36 and e46 cars did modding manufactures really sit up and start taking notice of BMW.

Your best place for the modding of e30s is europe (Sweden, Germany, UK)

There's mixed reviews about this company's product on m3forum.net (do a search on there and you'll see what I mean) - some say the fitment is horrible and aftersales service non existent, some say it's okay. I've just found their shipping to be rather expensive.

I'd try Vorsteiner products if you want quality and near OEM fitment.

+1

Had my fingers crossed when I clicked on the link. Oh well back to trolling Ebay looking for goodies.

Try Bell Motorsport in OZ. He has a few body parts for e30s.

There's mixed reviews about this company's product on m3forum.net (do a search on there and you'll see what I mean) - some say the fitment is horrible and aftersales service non existent, some say it's okay. I've just found their shipping to be rather expensive.

I'd try Vorsteiner products if you want quality and near OEM fitment.

The M5Board.com had similar concerns but readers there found the fitment was OK. There was one issue with them sending a S/H piece out by mistake and after the US guys got extremely excited, the company refunded the $.

I sent an email asking about a possible group discount or shipping a larger order but the answer I got was that they wanted to send my piece first before they looked at a group option. Bit strange. Once it is fitted, I might update threead for other on how it fitted etc.

I like the RH2 Lip they are selling which is why I am working with them.

post-33-1210758137_thumb.jpg

Just looking at some of their stuff like CSL bootlid replicas. $714 for fibreglass and $875 for carbon fibre. Be rude not going for carbon at that price difference.

Edited by elmarco