Sign in to follow this  
Yuen

2002 E46 M3

Is this good enough?

BMW_Color_Codes.pdf

Wow, very cool

Who knew grey could come in so many shades?

Pity there is no E30 - E38 info...

Edited by jeremy

Wow, very cool

Who knew grey could come in so many shades?

I had looked for e30 colours and found some listed with photos on an american website.. can not remember the actual site. The greys are just a silver with a light green, blue etc shade.

Also IMO the poo m3 colour is really not good, i have changed those nappies also.

Lets face it, if your going to buy a yellow car you better make sure its 'fcuk-off' yellow, no point in messing about.

I dont mind it.

I had looked for e30 colours and found some listed with photos on an american website.. can not remember the actual site. The greys are just a silver with a light green, blue etc shade.

e30 colors http://www.e30tech.com/forum/showthread.php?t=31233

Sure it's ex-Singapore and highish KMs, but at that price it's still a good deal assuming no major problems/history.

The E46 M3's SMG seems to be pretty good from what I've read, seems they've made good progress from the E36 M3.

I would be very suspiscious of this car. If it was any good, why isn't Jerry Clayton selling it? It seems strange to me (and I am also a car dealer) that a BMW dealership would not want an E46 M3 on the yard, it has to be a crowd puller.

I think this is Jerry Clayton's own company and has no connection with Jerry Clayton BMW.

Last I heard, the Jerry Clayton BMW dealership is only using Jerry Clayton's name, it was sold long ago to Sime Darby or some other Singaporean/Malaysian company, I can't remember.

I think this is Jerry Clayton's own company and has no connection with Jerry Clayton BMW.

Last I heard, the Jerry Clayton BMW dealership is only using Jerry Clayton's name, it was sold long ago to Sime Darby or some other Singaporean/Malaysian company, I can't remember.

You're right there Yuen, I believe that Jerry is now living in Singapore and buying cars there, however, why would you not want an M3 on your yard, why would you give it to someone else to sell?

But it's being sold by the Jerry Clayton group right now, isn't it? They imported it and the TradeMe account is theirs. Nothing to do with Jerry Clayton BMW.

Please note that we are part of the Jerry Clayton Group but are NOT affiliated with Jerry Clayton BMW, we are separate companies so if you want to enquire about any of our vehicle please contact the number's listed below.

Please call Adam Clayton on the mobile number(021852212) at anytime or call Jerry Clayton or Vance Alison on either of the land line numbers(09 4802340 or 09 4802385) after 2pm, thank you.

Edited by Yuen

But it's being sold by the Jerry Clayton group right now, isn't it? They imported it and the TradeMe account is theirs. Nothing to do with Jerry Clayton BMW.

Fair enough Yuen, but it's still very cheap and I would want to know why.

BTW go to my "I'm a newbee" thread and see what happened to my car last night. Boo Hoo I'm soooooo sad.

Yep thats correct, hes living in Singapore now. Buying cars that are 5-8 years old and exporting them here and making quite a bit of money off them. My dad imported his car off Jerry's website. Hes been doing it for atleast 4 years now. Everynow and then he has some cheap Ferrari's, Audi RS6s, Jags etc. Heaps of Volvo's though.

He has no affiliation to Jerry Clayton BMW what so ever.

Kiwi Autos

Edited by AJ Davison