Sign in to follow this  
TheThistle

foreigner with some beemers ;)

hi ya

i´m andy from switzerland. i´ve got some beemers, but its not the reason for my registration. i will build a e30 with sr20det. this conversion is disliked in europe - so i find no infos about it. i hope to find some help in this good looking forum :) (i open this thread tomorrow - i have to sleep now)

my beemers:

M5 E34

Posted Image

M3 CSL

Posted Image

540i Touring

Posted Image

My Jap

Silvia

Posted Image

Edited by TheThistle

Guest Simon*

Welcome Andy

Some nice cars you have there :)

I'm sure you'll find some help here with your sr20 conversion

Cheers!

Simon

Welcome, that is a nice M3 CSL you have there. Maybe you could post some more pictures of it :)

Welcome Andy :)

How'd you find the forum? Great collection and I like the CSL plate, must be very hard to get.

Switzerland is so beautiful!! BMW's fit right into the scenery.

Hey Simon

thanks. cool, that sounds good :)

Simke, oookay i do it B)

thanks QuickSilver :)

Hey Yuen, i´ve found this forum by google ;) ...haha, the plate is not streetlegal :( i've buy this to get some nice pics. we have 2 letters, then numbers. we cant write something on the plates <_<

hehe Pboy, thats in the past. Now i use my Iveco to tow the silvia. The Touring haven't enough space.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

special beemer - alpina b8 by emmenegger power. 500-600hp, bilstein pss9 and some stuff - its 4 sale ...around 65-70k nzd

Posted Image

european driftscene ;)

Posted Image

cheers

Welcome.

You have good taste in cars.

Good luck with the sr20det conversion- keep us posted.

Hey Nick

Its not a real conversion. Its a Alpina B8 - 4.6l V8 with 333hp. Emmenegger Power made some mods on the Engine and add a compressor. With the smaller pouilly u have around 600hp with a torque around 700nm. They add some cooling parts in the engine (oil injection to the pistons (dont know the english name), stronger bearings, complete new exhaust system (normally they have the exhaust like origin BMW, but he put one line on the left, and one on the right side) -> normal exhaust: http://members.aol.com/tweise5079/b35.jpg

its a very great work!

Like the others, that is one awsome CSL, bet it goes bloody well!

Welcome along! what a awesome collection of cars

Welcome along! what a awesome collection of cars

e34 m5 is my favourite,

i want

i want

Hi Andy and welcome :)

Very nice collection of cars you have , you're missing an E30 M3 though aren't you :P

Hi Andy and welcome :)

Very nice collection of cars you have , you're missing an E30 M3 though aren't you :P

yea...

...but i drove one in taiwan B)

Posted Image

325_driver, my m5 is for sale... ;)

Welcome, that is a nice M3 CSL you have there. Maybe you could post some more pictures of it :)

+1

Hey Andy!!

Welcome and very nice toys you got there! Especially that CSL!! It looks superb!!! B)

Hope you enojoy your stay!

Cheers!

hihi... yea a bit ;) on this video i drove with michelin pilot sport cup - a semi slick tyre. the car feels very direct and you have a endless grip. ...but u have very very small edge between grip and no grip. you see it two times thats the rear tires lose the grip. The DSC is not fast enough, to keep the car under control. its absolutly amazing - you have DSC, but if you need it really, is it to slow. you have to be a good driver, to drive this car fast.

its not a good street car because the car talk with you: "faster... FASTER FAAAASTER" :D

hihi... yea a bit ;) on this video i drove with michelin pilot sport cup - a semi slick tyre. the car feels very direct and you have a endless grip. ...but u have very very small edge between grip and no grip. you see it two times thats the rear tires lose the grip. The DSC is not fast enough, to keep the car under control. its absolutly amazing - you have DSC, but if you need it really, is it to slow. you have to be a good driver, to drive this car fast.

its not a good street car because the car talk with you: "faster... FASTER FAAAASTER" :D

haha, I could imagine...I'm so jealous :)

*edit* awesome video. Great car and some good driving. I see snow all over the place, wouldn't the roads be pretty slippery?

Edited by Creaver