Sign in to follow this  
ricstarr

Thank you Glenn!!

My first post....

Just wanted to say Thank You to Glenn @ Motorworx for looking after me throughout the process I just went through to find and purchase my bimmer.

He went out of his way to help and provided plenty of sound advice.

Cheers again Glenn, you're awesome :)

Edited by ricstarr

Thanks for the nice words guys

Rick bought himself a really mint E46 M3. We checked it out before he purchased it. I hope Rick puts up some pictures of the car for you all to see.... after hes washed it from the long drive back home to Wellington.

BTW Was Ruth able to sort the insurance out for you Rick ??

Cheers for the welcomes guys.

Pics are definitely coming, hopefully this weekend.

It's been my dream car for the last 6 years, so you can imagine I'm extremely excited right now.

Didn't go through Ruth in the end. I got a good deal from Classic Cover (underwritten by Vero) thru another broker. $870 premium for full cover - pretty stoked with that.

Here are a few details for the meantime:

2003 E46 M3 NZ New

6 speed manual

Sterling grey

Black leather interior

everything factory

Edited by ricstarr

Thanks Glenn, your service was fantastic. Not sure if you fixed it or not but my fuel light is now working and I no longer get the number plate lights fault light glowing at me anymore.

Was refreshing to have a mechanic call me and tell me that I should not spend money here and there also, normally I just get led down the wrong path and end up broke.

The M3 sounds awsome. Looking forward to the pictures and maybe seeing it at a meeting one day

Glenn sounds the business! Wish there was someone down here in Wellington that was willing to go the extra mile like him.

The M3 sounds awsome. Looking forward to the pictures and maybe seeing it at a meeting one day

Glenn sounds the business! Wish there was someone down here in Wellington that was willing to go the extra mile like him.

kinda makes ya wanna move to aucks aye :P

Where are you from riccsstar!?

Bring the M3 to drag day!

Where are you from riccsstar!?

Bring the M3 to drag day!

Sorry, I'm from Wellywood!

But I don't think I'd want to drag her anyway, not at this stage anyway.

Finally had a chance to groom the M this past weekend. Ended up doing everything after the shampoo stage in the garage, thanks to the weather! I did the lot - clay, polish, seal & wax.

Pics to come...

That is so hot! :wub:

You must be rapt.

Thanks guys. I couldn't be happier with it :D

Unfortunately the rear shots are so fuzzy you might get dizzy from looking - I blame the freezing wind! But yea, it is LED.

I'll need to take some proper shots sometime.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.... I'm glad I'm in a position to be able to help and its great to have people say "thanks"....you dont often get that...it's just expected.

BTW that's a hell of a car that Rick has bought... nice to drive too :wub:

Once again...thanks guys :D

Cheers

Glenn

Very nice Ricsta, love the colour too, nice and stealthy.

:D thanks to glen and the team at motor works spinning key fixed same day and price was spot on thanks again guys

A big thankyou to Glenn from me.Even with little chance of me ever being able to put any business his way(I will try to though its hard from wellington !) Glenn has answered a couple of queries for me!

Thanks from me to Glenn for chucking in those wheel bearings for me the other day! i also replaced the 2 tyres you said were shot and put the new Bilstein and H&R's in aswell! car handles like a dream now.

cheers mate