tire

f/s E30 318i Manual

No longer fs

Edited by tastic

Love the BMW mudflaps.

Great little car, G/L with the sale.

Love the BMW mudflaps.

Great little car, G/L with the sale.

Cheers boss. Yes the front ones aren't on as I took them off for the rack swap (wasn't really necessary) and the previous buyer didn't want them. Must put them back on.

Oops forgot to put contact details!

027 354 5576 text any time, call evenings.

Or pm

Oops forgot to put contact details!

027 354 5576 text any time, call evenings.

Or pm

Could you please post a few more pics, mainly more exterior shots :)? My sis is learning to drive soon so this could be perfect, plus I could use a runabout in the mean time. could be keen.

Edited by crazyarab

Could you please post a few more pics, mainly more exterior shots :)? My sis is learning to drive soon so this could be perfect, plus I could use a runabout in the mean time. could be keen.

Sure I'll pop out now , its pissing down though. Like I said I'll get some pretty ones next week.

Here you go..

click, click, click, click, click.

Edited by tastic

crazyarab and Hartage and whoever else.. I will be putting this on trademe this week so contact me soon. Not sure if it was one of you trying to ring me with a hidden number but if it was try me again tonight. Btw I added the fact that its NZ new. Max

Edited by maxmax

If I hadn't just ordered a new kitchen I would have been in on this one Bugga :)

If I hadn't just ordered a new kitchen I would have been in on this one Bugga :)

Happy to work something out with extended payment. I don't need the money asap.

Cheers

damn this car is sooooo clean!

if it was in auckland id be keen to take a look but im too lazy XD

gl with sale

damn this car is sooooo clean!

if it was in auckland id be keen to take a look but im too lazy XD

gl with sale

May I ask why people make comments like this in a for sale thread? It seems to be something that happens quite regularly...

If you have no intention of buying, why would you make such a comment?

May I ask why people make comments like this in a for sale thread? It seems to be something that happens quite regularly...

If you have no intention of buying, why would you make such a comment?

Because saying something like "this is a nice car, so nice I'd buy it if I had money" is a way of complimenting the car and the owner for looking after it well.

May I ask why you're perusing this thread? This car clearly has too many k's on the clock for you to consider buying it!

Because saying something like "this is a nice car, so nice I'd buy it if I had money" is a way of complimenting the car and the owner for looking after it well.

May I ask why you're perusing this thread? This car clearly has too many k's on the clock for you to consider buying it!

Yep good call. As a seller, it is nice to have people comment on the car, as you would know gannet.

Cheers