Sign in to follow this  
jjs

Very nice rental cars...

One bloke owns all of those cars....

A couple of the Mercedes limos were owned by Hugh Hefner in the 70's. I think the guy was selling them as a pair at one point. Incredible cars.

A couple of the Mercedes limos were owned by Hugh Hefner in the 70's. I think the guy was selling them as a pair at one point. Incredible cars.

Yeah, they were featured on Breakfast a few months ago and. Paul was loving it!

Yeah he sold both the Hefner Mercs last month. Both went to a businessman in the UK and 1 will eventually go to India, the other to London. That's after they go back to Stuttgart for a full rebuild by Mercedes.... Hate to think what the new owner is spending on them.

I tried to get one for my wedding, but they had been sold. Gutted! They really are special cars. He also has a Landaulet (soft top) Mercedes 600 limo which he acquired off a Columbian gent who was in the import/export business....

That black Phantom is one hell of a car - the photos really don't come close to doing it justice. It is just unreal to see in person - most impressed and I didn't even go for a ride. A really imposing car.

Rates are fairly steep (as you would expect - we aren't talking Avis here) and run by the hour....

It is an absolute toy shop in his showroom - really has to be seen to be believed. Not too often you have to choose between the purple Diablo, the black Phantom, or the SL55 AMG...