Sign in to follow this  
joshnz

new addition to the family

pjay lookn 4 deals? hahaha

josh nice picture not the sig the other1

I've been thinking that the last few days everytime he posted haha

Haha proberly everyone here.

always after deals :) i have soo much un-needed parts at home ive been hoarding its not funny. Just buy em real cheap when i see em on trademe :)

It looks to be at a nice height, it doesn't rub because the wheels are only 17s (which I prefer now, to 18s)

But there aren't many servo's in Wellington I can get into thanks to the height, chassis rails (and prob sump) hit anything and everything, its not nice getting beached :P.

Yeah it is a nice pic eh :D.

you wont get beached in that would you ? i would be very suprised if you did, it aint 30ml off the deck , i idint have issues but each to th

you wont get beached in that would you ? i would be very suprised if you did, it aint 30ml off the deck , i didnt have issues but each to there own

did yah take that dc sticker off?

Yeah it gets beached something chronic, I can barely get it up our driveway which has a slight incline onto flat tarmac infront of the garage.

The DC sticker remains, its pimp.

(EDIT:) The rails and whatever else under it hang lower, way lower, than the skirts.

Edited by joshnz

Yeah it gets beached something chronic, I can barely get it up our driveway which has a slight incline onto flat tarmac infront of the garage.

(EDIT:) The rails and whatever else under it hang lower, way lower, than the skirts.

Sounds like it's just a matter of time before you get caught by cops.

Correct, the rails up front a quite a bit lower than the side skirts, and believe me the warrant man knows that!

Had my E36 Coupe on super lows till the first warrent came around and it failed big time. Not just for being too low but also because the rears were not captive. Have lows in there now. Sits and a nice height but still under the 100mm in the middle which still causes a little grief at warrent time but they seem to let it slide.

Sounds like it's just a matter of time before you get caught by cops.

Yeah pretty much, thats why I am being wise and saving hard and fast for a decent susp. setup.

Correct, the rails up front a quite a bit lower than the side skirts, and believe me the warrant man knows that!

Had my E36 Coupe on super lows till the first warrent came around and it failed big time. Not just for being too low but also because the rears were not captive. Have lows in there now. Sits and a nice height but still under the 100mm in the middle which still causes a little grief at warrent time but they seem to let it slide.

Yeah, it sucks, but its a safety issue I guess, which is all good, mine will be all mint soon enough.

Interior is light grey ... needs some tidying. anyone that has coupe interior bits email me.

Looks bloody good Josh - Seen it round Palmy and saw you today on my way down to Wellington.

Can't miss that plate!

Are you talking about my BEEMIR plate?

Its not currenty on any car ...

Yep could have sworn I saw it on a coupe today just out of Otaki, Must have been spelt differently

Must have been, I have noticed since I have owned that plate there are so many variations of it now.