Sign in to follow this  
vegasbemer

new boy

and this; its been lowerd wit jamex in the rear and lovells in front, exhaust, pod, costom paint, 17 inch millenium rims, sounds (and its manual) and super cool playboy bunny seatcovers. sorry guys was my first go at posting somethin on the net i jus had the picts in the wrong format

post-9-1091695171.jpg

Edited by vegasbemer

your pictures dont work

i dont even need to see the seat covers to be able to say what i think of them

:gay: lol

im sure the rest of the car is nice tho

super cool playboy bunny seatcovers.

sounds Phat y0!

pics dont work dawg, please try again

You've got to see something before you dis you ignoramuses

I wreckon playboy bunny seat covers could be quite pimping and would probably be a damn sight better than my $40 repco jobs which are now covered in pie, pizza, oil, filth and more filth.

muhahah seat cover scums

go the leather recaro

try reposting ya pics dude...looks tidy from the top of your roof

dont work for me...

same goes... they start to sometimes, then blank out...

lol, "hey every one im gus, look at my shiney leather recaros, blah blah blah..."

nice ride, looks tidy, seat covers, be it playboy or repco are scum tho.

steal gus's interior.

that'd shut him up for a while...

;)

seat covers, be it playboy or repco are scum tho.

Why are the scum???

I have seat covers to protect my seats from my eating habits, seems quite practical really, I don't see how they could affect my opinion of my car.

Why are the scum???

I don't see how they could affect my opinion of my car.

your car must be scum then :P

dirty seat cover man

Why are the scum???

I don't see how they could affect my opinion of my car.

your car must be scum then :P

dirty seat cover man

Still doesn't answer the question

personally i think playboy anything is tryhard and gay.

what i hate even more is chicks with playboy stuff are sooooo wantabe. and dont do themselves any favours.

except the mag(sumtimes) and girls(bunnys)

car looking good from the outsyde.

Why are the scum???

I have seat covers to protect my seats from my eating habits, seems quite practical really, I don't see how they could affect my opinion of my car.

if you have to ask youll never know...

p.s. this is my three hundreth and twenty fifth post. cool...

B)

Edited by speakeasy

Why are the scum???

B)

The fact that no one can actually answer my question, including those that replied with some useless cyclic rheotoric, only serves that you sheep merely follow someone elses opinion and can't actually answer a very simple question.

I bet you're also the people who probably spelt your names wrong on school tests and were humiliated by the teacher after they were marked :gay:

So again, what's wrong with seat covers, they serve a very practical purpose especially for smokers that smoke in their cars.

Guest Spargo

I bet you're also the people who probably spelt your names wrong on school tests and were humiliated by the teacher after they were marked

HJeh, i wrote my name as Optimus Prime on my chem exam once, managed to make its way to my report. I hated that cnut chem teacher. He was quite the douche.

Guest Andrew

Why are the scum???

B)

The fact that no one can actually answer my question, including those that replied with some useless cyclic rheotoric, only serves that you sheep merely follow someone elses opinion and can't actually answer a very simple question.

I bet you're also the people who probably spelt your names wrong on school tests and were humiliated by the teacher after they were marked :gay:

So again, what's wrong with seat covers, they serve a very practical purpose especially for smokers that smoke in their cars.

I'd hit seat covers if I could.. I like ollie's ones.. you can't even tell they are seat covers.

In fact with the e30 seats (which rip and tear easily) i'd have them.

ive got seat covers in my wagon - vinal seats suck in summer - too bloody hot!!! they are handy, if you spill sh*t on them, just rip em out and wash em! I got sheep skin ones in my BMW, mum couldnt understand why i wouldnt put the yellow and black ones in... You can tell they are seat covers, but they sheep!! so they look right with the car.... however i wouldnt have playboy ones or those repco / supercheap ones that look like racing seats!

Why are the scum???

B)

persoanlly i dont like seat covers cos they look stupid i dont like them and dont need them because i dont smoke or eat in my car and dont take filthy people in my car so i dont need them, but i actually hav half a seat cover on the drivers seat cos the bit where u sit has ripped

but i dont like them but i wouldnt tell people to take them off just cos i dont like them