Sign in to follow this  
martyyn

15' Weaves

Was just cruising TM before work this morning and spotted these with only seconds to go !

Forgetting about the price, have I bought the right ones ? I seem to remember that the offset is usually the problem with these, but I thought 24 was the correct size for my 325i

Wheels

Someone put me out of my misery please :) and if anyone has a spare centercap please get in touch :)

yeah they are the right ones martin.

they will sit a little bit further inside the guards than ET15 or 20 but won't rub on anything.

Thats all good then. I just faniced something other than the 14' bottlecaps on the car at the moment and with seconds to go, I just pressed the button !

Are these bbs? My e34 has wheels similar to these, but I thought they were just plain old standard bmw alloys.

Woohoo found my login - Yeh they are BBS. They sat fine on my 85 e30 m323 coupe, Pretty sure they are the stock items for an mtech 1

I was tossing up to either give these a restoration job and polish or just get some 17's. Got the 17's instead. The tyres were on the car when I brought it, the shagged tyre is a dunlop or something, the rest are all the same and are in good nick

The curbing is OK, I guess you'll see it soon (previous owner was a woman....... ;D ), They need a good clean/soak as they have a good amount of brake dust in the spokes (it doesnt seem too stubborn, as i got a lot off with a halfassed attempt at cleaning them)

I dont really care one way or the other to be honest, they will look ten times better than the bottlecaps I have on now.

Are these bbs? My e34 has wheels similar to these, but I thought they were just plain old standard bmw alloys.

a lot of plain old standard bmw alloys are BBS,s

I just checked mine (on an '88 318i) and they are 24. They fit fine inside the guards and don't rub on anything.

Good score Martyyn Martyn Martin Penry!