Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

More Jap BMW modding.

love the m coupe and the e92 diffuser!

the top two look uncannily like mitsi evos

Defiantly a Japanese spin on things. I would have gone with Black wheels. Or Orange :blink:

Posted Image

www.darksideengineering.com

That CSL looks to be running some interesting suspension settings.

Like them all except for first E92 and X5's. Too busy looking to me.

biggest waste of time ever!

Theres only enough room for one loser in all that space.. luckily they dont have an airbag to save them when they crash.

Christmas wishlist Ollie???

Thats f**king fantastic! I can only dream about Alpine F1 perfection. you do realise guys its built purely for sound quality reproduction.... not to be driven? :?

Thats f**king fantastic! I can only dream about Alpine F1 perfection. you do realise guys its built purely for sound quality reproduction.... not to be driven? :?

Its definitly not for a soccer mum thats for sure. If its not meant to be driven why build it inside a car? Wouldn't Alpine F1 perfection be better suited to some kind of windowless sound proofed padded cell kinda set up? I am not an Audio expert but I'm sure you could get better results not building it in a car. Ok having it mobile may be a factor. Build it on a trailer and tow it with the X5.

On the other hand I could be enticed into buying it if it had a second seat, the original tail gate, full roll cage and harness, decent set of sand tyres, and about the same amount of money that was spent on the audio package plus a bit more put into engine performance and some heavy suspension upgrades (the rear suspension needs a bit of bulking up from what I saw in Paris Dakar) Oh and full limo tints so no one could see me. Then I'd head for the dunes. That would be kick ass. If you see it one day and can hear Bolero/Barnum On Ice playing thats me :) SUPADORK

Look I twisted my own arm into secretly wanting one. it needs some work though.

Edited by melowpuf

Sound proof padded cell would work, but that defeats the point or car audio ;) Alpine builds one sq beast per year irrc

There is a class in professional dB dragging however, where you build any enclosure you want around a sub to get the maximum spl

If you're talking about that 'wheelbarrow' class it's just a bit of fun. It's not taken seriously at all.

And alpine had to build their setup in the car, as they're a car audio company man.... but i still don't like it anywhere near as much as their sinister6.

I know we have seen this before… but

Posted Image

Link: Bimmerpost.com

Anyone who has played the Gran Turismo games on Sony’s Playstation will be familiar with the awesome cars from Amuse.

I stumbled upon the Ericsson M3 when looking for some pictures and have fallen in love with this car, the dry carbon work is amazing, let’s hope this car features in Gran Turismo 5.

Check out what they have done with the Nissan GTR!!

Amuse website: Amuse

They have some very nice E60 M5 parts too but I can’t find the Ericsson web page.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Bulletproffautomotive.com