Sign in to follow this  
JiB

323i E30 Radiator

Posted Image

$65 to Bimmersporters

Edited by JiB

would it be compatible with a SA 325iA e30? Apparently - these SA models have a larger radiator than other assemblies?

Not sure if I need one right now (in a slow, fairly expensive process of elimination...) but 65 sounds reasonable. Any idea on freight/postage to welly?

cheers

Rio

Edited by BLACK DORIS

Sweet, I may be able to get one here in welly. Still interested to know if that rad would work in an auto 325i... Anyone know? Cheers.

Probably not a 325iA, as the ones I have seen (only a couple) had part of the radiator reserved for auto trans fluid.

Possibly a 320i. I would expect (but not promise) that it would bolt in to all of them, but that whether it works on your car depends on which configuration of hoses you have. You can see in the picture that the in/out are top right/bottom left.

According to the online ETK, the radiator is the same for Euro 323i and 320i pre-facelift, manual and auto.

I have a F/L E30 325 Auto one for sale $100

Should have mentioned it's pre f/l, although that may not matter? Think I might have found one in welly.

Cheers tho! Will pm you if not!!

Do you have a pic of the top of the radiator? Had a look at my mates 320i and he has a tube thing which goes into an overflow. And his top hose connector appears to be moved further to the left I think from what I can remember.

Radiator is 440mm wide. The top hose is 80mm (to the centre of the hose) from the RHS of the radiator, and the outlet for the expansion tank is in the RHS of the hose behind the square bit in the pic on the top of the radiator (if that makes sense).

Radiator is 440mm wide. The top hose is 80mm (to the centre of the hose) from the RHS of the radiator, and the outlet for the expansion tank is in the RHS of the hose behind the square bit in the pic on the top of the radiator (if that makes sense).

Cheers Cam, will measure it up

Anyone keen?

hi could be keen for a Quick $50?

hi could be keen for a Quick $50?

Yup, sure. Lemme dig it out of storage for ya.