Sign in to follow this  
keen

Anyone know anything about this M3

Does anyone know about this car

BackBMW M3 E30 1987 POA Auckland 6,811 views

I'm trying to load the site address but cannot can someone give me some help here?

Edited by keen

Click the little button with the green + sign right of the emoticons... or just paste the address up.

[can of worms open!]

This is owned by Jerry Claytons, they want around 75-80k for it last time I heard. (from someone who phoned them up about it)

It's not a factory RHD like some claim, BMW australia asked a local BMW tuning house to RHD convert it to test the Aussie and NZ markets when the m3 came to this side of the world. Pity their was not interest back then, we would of had a e30 M3 RHD! :)

Condition wise, it really is in top order inside and out. It has spent the last 3-4 years sitting under a car cover in the the JC lockup. It has cherry red leather inside and aftermarket wheels and is finished in Diamond schwartz.

Im not sure of the engine k's but they are not that high.

Think i've covered it off.

Please bare in mind I haven't seen it in 1 1/2 years but from last I heard it had only been moved to its new lockup area.

[/can of worms]

Wow, it has only done 2,000km in the last 5 years! Carfax link.

No matter what anyone says, its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. If you like it, make an offer!

I have driven this exact M3 3 or 4 times between Takapuna JC and Mt Wellington headquarters. Bloody great car, last time I looked the it has only about 55,000kms on the clock and paint is mint. On aftermarket gold split type rims with polished lip.

Opps didnt see the link above, disregard anything I mentiond that was obviously already mentioned in the link

Edited by RJS

Thank you for all the help it is the car I was looking at. The sales firm I asked for their price and they have not told me. Just said it was still for sale. It sounds good but out of my price range if it is over $50000.That would have to be a lot for a converted RH drive would it not?Is there supposed to be a performance drop due to the original exhaust having to be removed to take the steering box on the right? Looks like I will never own one of these. Sad.

Theres been a couple that were imported around the 20k mark, on Trademe. Although i don't think you'll see anymore at that price due to the new import laws (Don't know the laws but I assume they affect cars that old).

Edit: Fail at speeling

Edit: Fail at spelling

Edited by Nick021

The big problem with a lot of those 20k ones is they are rusty!

A RHD conversion will cost around 10k

I saw this car twice yesterday driving past my son's doctor in Takapuna, while waiting.

Looks very nice.

Cheers

Grant