Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

Auckland meet pics

Guest Andrew

Good turnout - didn't get any pics of your car nath sorry - you came after I took all these.

If you want one in high res (probably not most a bad photos hah) then email me.

Pic1

All of us minus nath.

post-2-1091935989.jpg

yep thats me..bottle caps are andys old ones with his old tyres...that were owned by ollie before him....theres not much there now! just need to finish my shadowline now

James man, that interior is awesome- i was tempted to rip out your seats out, stick them in my boot and gap it!!

James man, that interior is awesome- i was tempted to rip out your seats out, stick them in my boot and gap it!!

but its most likely you will die before getting them out in the first place.... well if i was there u would B)

but its most likely you will die before getting them out in the first place.... well if i was there u would B)

Naaa, coz if u were there u would get hit by the seats as they flew out of the car- i would attach them 2 a large rope connected to my speeding car :rambo:

Naaa, coz if u were there u would get hit by the seats as they flew out of the car- i would attach them 2 a large rope connected to my speeding car :rambo:

hmm that might pose a problem then LOL!

/me gets pwned by two flying seats at 60km

make the meet in stinking summer. Dumbass rain. HATE IT.

And we should drive somewhere neat and or novel for some friendly group wank, we can hold hands and eat scones. SUPERRRR!