Sign in to follow this  
Rennegade

WTB M40 Muffler

Failed a WOF due to my exhaust being too much louder then stock, which is judged by "experience" <= lol. Anyway I guess the best way to go about this would be too buy an original muffler and have it fitted? So if anyone has one that would be greatly appreciated!

Also did E30's come with straight threw exhausts stock?

Cheers Luke

Edited by Rennegade

Interesting. Did they do the Quick Noise Check as per the LTSA site? Or was it purely his opinion?

Interesting. Did they do the Quick Noise Check as per the LTSA site? Or was it purely his opinion?

To be fair I honestly dont know if they did the quick noise check, but he gave the impression that it was his opinion as I stated that it had never been a problem for the past year etc and I asked by how much and he simply said "enough". He also put in the comments that my car was lowered and my tires were worn although they had 5mm tread. I'm guessing I was just stereo typed so didn't bother arguing.

Those guys are so full of it, I took a friends late model Lexus through recently and got told one tyre was "borderline" at 4mm. Ask for a check as per the LTSA site, might not have to change the muffler.

might have one .

call ah 021433600 papakura