Sign in to follow this  
bravo

e30 Front indicators and side repeaters

I'm after a set of those smoked indicator lenses and side repeaters for e30 and don't want the tint-spray ones.

Anyone got any they want to flick off cheap?

Cheers.

He also won't sell me side repeaters unless I buy rear lights aswell - something about them being harder to get and him saving to sell as a kit.

I'm not spending $400 and ending up with a set of tail lights I don't want and can't sell.

Thanks though.

In no hurry. Some will turn up.

ive only got clear fronts for e30 at this stage, but yeah the guy on trademe is right, Even i couldnt find smoked side indicators, Thats why all my e30 projects have e36 smoked side repeaters.

Got a photo of the e36 sides. Could be an option.

I have a set of German smoked side indicators on the E30 I have for sale Bravo. I could put the originals back on and sell you the smoked ones.

I also have a set of clear indicators that I got of Martyn that I havent used as well

Make an offer ?

Cheers

Glenn

Edited by botanymotorworx

I'm interested Glenn, but until I've found a set for sale somewhere I'm not sure what to offer.

Will you be at the go karting meet? Could talk turkey then.

Also front lenses can be clears just not crystal. I've been looking around and all the smoked ones are too orange. Are you clears clear or crystal Mike? How much?

Edited by bravo

e36 sides shown on e30s. My camera is crap but you get a rough idea. 60$ pair. there actually more black looking than images show, and there led so there is zero orange when there not on.

also clear fronts, guess there more crystal than clear 70$ new pair

post-271-1219366897_thumb.jpg

post-271-1219366935_thumb.jpg

post-271-1219366961_thumb.jpg

bump.

Update: I now want clear fronts (not crystal or smoked) and clear or smoked sides. e36 sides OK.

bump

euro lights can only do crystal fronts and they are willing to do a deal if I buy front and sides, but if I just buy sides they are priced too high IMO.

Anyone want to make some cash by selling theirs?

G, how much do you want to pay? Is there a reason why your not going via ebay?

[edit]

Ive just had a quick look and you can get the fronts for 12 quid and the sides for a tenner. Chuck in 5 quid for postage and at todays rates your looking at around $75 for both rather than the $70 to eurolights just for the sides.

I dont know whey people dont use ebay more often.

[edit 2]

In fact Gus could probably pick them up from Halfords for those prices and send them over to save you a little but more if you need to !

Edited by Penry

That's a good price. I had a look months ago and din't find what I was after, but I also think my budget may have subconciously increased since then???

I'll go take a look - cheers Pooch.

Edit: the 10GBP ones are for m3, 15GBP plus for the others and can't find oth products at good prices from one seller. By the time I've sorted it its going to be close to $130 dlivered plus the extra risk and fluffing about.

Not to mention ebay is way hard to navigate!

I'll keep looking, but starting to feel like hard work.

Edited by bravo