Sign in to follow this  
Smac01

1998 318is M-Spec coupe for sale

Hey guys,

I'm selling my car, details below:

1998 BMW 318is coupe

Montreal Blue

Motorsport version with half leather, updated interior and M-Spec steering wheel etc.

Only 73,000kms

17"genuine AC Schnitzer wheels with good tyres.

Tinted windows

Factory sunroof

JVC CD player

The car has just had a full service with all fluids changed, and both drive belts also replaced.

Brand new Rego and WoF.

All the usual extras such as dual airbags, traction control, factory first aid kit and toolbox etc.

Looking for $10000 ONO.

Will sell it with a full tank of gas.

Thanks (and these are only photos I have for now sorry!)

:)

Edited by brunch

Just as an indication: There is a fellow member on here who is struggling to get $9k for a full-fruit M-Spec 328i manual that's done 96,000 k's. Perhaps do a bit of a search on Trademe for similar cars to yours and find out what the going rate is.

Good luck! :D

Yeah I have. Besides, the more economical cars are worth more than the higher spec 2.8 versions... well thats what I'm trying to find out first hand. Plus that's 20% more mileage!

Fingers crossed, I'm in no hurry.

Thanks though mate :)

Just as an indication: There is a fellow member on here who is struggling to get $9k for a full-fruit M-Spec 328i manual that's done 96,000 k's. Perhaps do a bit of a search on Trademe for similar cars to yours and find out what the going rate is.

Good luck! :D

Bump....

And offers above $9,500 considered.

Edited by brunch

Some one might buy it at that price but if you realistically want to sell it before christmas you'll need to price it closer to 8k.

I'm in no hurry. Someone offered me 9k yesterday but turned that down!

Some one might buy it at that price but if you realistically want to sell it before christmas you'll need to price it closer to 8k.

If it was manual it would probably be justified at 9k as its a motorsport with very low km's.

You're probably trying to get close to what you originally paid for it?? I todays market, I dont think it's possible.

I think you're going to kick yourself in a couple of months time for not taking the 9k offered.

I doubt it.

You see, if I don't get what I expect for it, I will keep it.

But thanks for your opinion.

If it was manual it would probably be justified at 9k as its a motorsport with very low km's.

You're probably trying to get close to what you originally paid for it?? I todays market, I dont think it's possible.

I think you're going to kick yourself in a couple of months time for not taking the 9k offered.