Sign in to follow this  
leo

newbe Tokoroa

Newbe Tokoroa

Lifelong BMW fan, previously owned 328i manual and have recently got a 540i. It is a 1999 model with AC schnitzer body kit, 6s manual. Recently installed Gruppe M cold air intake and removed the resonator, love the sound now, a bit docile for a V8 before that I think. Amazed by the handling and the performance of this car the ultimate eh

Welcome mate, we must have pictures!!

By chance, is this the black schnitzer kitted one previously sold in Rotorua? That was 6 speed.

Welcome-another 540 & manual too-nice(don't suppose its black?)If you ever write it off I'll take the trans. :)

Some pixs of your new toy are mandatory!!

Welcome mate, we must have pictures!!

By chance, is this the black schnitzer kitted one previously sold in Rotorua? That was 6 speed.

Yep that the one,came across the forum posts before I bought it, was a great help all that info about the car you want to buy, thanks for that.

cheers

Edited by LCM

Welcome-another 540 & manual too-nice(don't suppose its black?)If you ever write it off I'll take the trans. :)

Some pixs of your new toy are mandatory!!

Sure is black!!!!

Welcome mate.

Sounds like a nice e39 you've bought! Congrats.

Newbe Tokoroa

Lifelong BMW fan, previously owned 328i manual and have recently got a 540i. It is a 1999 model with AC schnitzer body kit, 6s manual. Recently installed Gruppe M cold air intake and removed the resonator, love the sound now, a bit docile for a V8 before that I think. Amazed by the handling and the performance of this car the ultimate eh

did you buy fro auto haus???If you dont mind how much?Was on for 30000 when they first had it

did you buy fro auto haus???If you dont mind how much?Was on for 30000 when they first had it

From the Haus, long story had to be patient, with trade in some $$ less and a towbar fitted. hard to come by and when you want something mmm

Yep that the one,came across the forem posts before I bought it, was a great help all that info about the car you want to buy, thanks for that.

cheers

That one is a beauty. I have a soft spot for the e39s. Especially schnitzer kitted ones.

Sure is black!!!!

GOOD MAN !

Sure is black!!!!

We've got a heap of black 540's now-perhaps we could start a Black 540 sub branch or would that breach our race policy!!LOL

Nice ACS touches. Would look hot with new clear front markers and frosted rear ones.

Had a bit of a look at this when in was in Rotorua for 30k

Good to hear your pleased with it.

Nice, cool looking kit and mirrors, they look genuine. De-chromed rub strips look nice too.

NZ new car?

Welcome to BS :)

Nice, cool looking kit and mirrors, they look genuine. De-chromed rub strips look nice too.

NZ new car?

Welcome to BS :)

yes NZ new,

thanks for the feed back

Hi team, I got this dyno-run done yesterday , as I suspected that the car had been re-chipped and now we know .

Cheers dyno_1.pdf

Hi team, I got this dyno-run done yesterday , as I suspected that the car had been re-chipped and now we know .

Cheers dyno_1.pdf

Cool, very nice.