Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

EOI: 88 325

After much deliberation, I have decided to part way with my 325 as I can't afford to keep it as being a student sucks and don't have enough money to fix the panel damage. I'm keen to sell as is but if there's enough interest in parts, I will part it out.

Hasn't been going in the last 6months but a new battery, alternator and fuel pump which I will get before its sold.

I'll upload some pics of the panel damage but its a big dent in the drivers side rear 3/4 but heres some pics of when I got it.

http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....ic=9491&hl=

Its got a few good parts on it

- LSD

- Bilsten Suspension, not sure what springs though

- Crack free dash

- Mtech 2 front, rear, and spoiler

- Mtech 1 Sides

- Interior is cloth and reasonably tidy with standard drivers seat rip

post-1141-1221097132_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1221097018_thumb.jpg

post-1141-1221097102_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1221097159_thumb.jpg

post-1141-1221096809_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1221096896_thumb.jpg

post-1141-1221096735_thumb.jpgpost-1141-1221096851_thumb.jpg

post-1141-1221096989_thumb.jpg

I started to clean it out and found that the carpet in the boot was wet, so took it out to dry and found rust :mellow:. I got the sandpaper out and it appears just to be surface rust. Might pay to come have a look for yourself if your keen to buy the whole car

Want $2500 as is

make me an offer parts and if enough people are interested in parts, she will be parted out.

Cheers Gareth

Edited by Kratos

Well...I'd be interested in all the trim bits behind the techII front, fasteners and fender trim. But you probably want to sell that with the mtech front.

Im keen on the tech2 front, is it genuine ie plastic or fibreglass?

Cheers Jason

Well...I'd be interested in all the trim bits behind the techII front, fasteners and fender trim. But you probably want to sell that with the mtech front.

Well if I do part it out and the person doesn't want them then they are all yours.

Im keen on the tech2 front, is it genuine ie plastic or fibreglass?

Cheers Jason

All kit parts are plastic.

Will upload more photos when my camera stops playing up and connects to the computer. As for pricing on parts, just make me an offer and Ill take it from there.

Cheers

Well if I do part it out and the person doesn't want them then they are all yours.

All kit parts are plastic.

Will upload more photos when my camera stops playing up and connects to the computer. As for pricing on parts, just make me an offer and Ill take it from there.

Cheers

i want the exaust system.how much is it?

Im keen on the drivers seat, presumably recaro?

Where abouts in NZ are you based? I would be very keen on whole car, if you could post up a picture of the damage that would be sweet.

Cheers,

JTP.

Where abouts in NZ are you based? I would be very keen on whole car, if you could post up a picture of the damage that would be sweet.

Cheers,

JTP.

He's in CHCH

Would be keen on Bilstein shocks. Any idea of price.

Cheers,

JTP.

Yip as Jeddy said, I'm in Christchurch. Will update the pics as soon as I figure out whats gone wrong with my digital camera. Worse comes to worse I'll borrow someone elses camera.

could be keen on lsd

Had a few offers on that already so you'd better be quick.

Would be keen on Bilstein shocks. Any idea of price.

Make me an offer I can't refuse :D

As I said before, just make me an offer and if there is enough people interested in parts then she will be parted.

Cheers Gareth

First post updated with pics and stuff ;)

If Parted out I'm Keen on front strut Housings & the Gear Knob

price shipped to Australia, 3377 for complete motor with engine loom and ecu please

price shipped to Australia, 3377 for complete motor with engine loom and ecu please

Will look into it for you.

Cheers

First post updated with pics and stuff ;)

Thanks for putting the photos up, but I stuffed the race car yesterday so will have to pass on this.

Shame to see another E30 parted out, but you can't save 'em all.

Thanks for putting the photos up, but I stuffed the race car yesterday so will have to pass on this.

Shame to see another E30 parted out, but you can't save 'em all.

Yea no worries and sorry to hear bout the race car. It still can be saved as its not going to be parted for a wee while longer. Hopefully someone can