Sign in to follow this  
*Glenn*

Could you do this for a living ??

jeeeeeeeeezz.... helicopters + high voltage lines?!? insane, despite the protective measures

That would be an awesome job! It probabley scares most people because alot of people don't know enough about electricity and how shocks occur. As soon as you understand it, it doesn't seem quite so scarey

That would be an awesome job! It probabley scares most people because alot of people don't know enough about electricity and how shocks occur. As soon as you understand it, it doesn't seem quite so scarey

yeah, ok i guess maybe a little less dangerous if you understand it, but thats still alot of faith in the helicopter pilot! a little too far to the left?? a gust of wind??

yeah, ok i guess maybe a little less dangerous if you understand it, but thats still alot of faith in the helicopter pilot! a little too far to the left?? a gust of wind??

Oh yea, I'd still definately be sh*tting myself get on and off the wires and if the helicopter is anywhere near me. Even though I understand it, I still hate working on anything live for the exact reason that something could happen thats beyond your control

I still hate working on anything alive for the exact reason that something could happen thats beyond your control

So your into dead chicks ??? :P

So your into dead chicks ??? :P

Any holes a goal :D

I bet it pays well though.

Looks and sounds amazing when 500,000V arcs like that!

Freaky stuff huh,

Have a family friend in Canada who used to do this for a living, back when he was about my age now, they got caught on the lines with big winds, while getting into the bucket he tried to turn himself into a human lightning rod, they wear big bad rubber boots & what the boots couldnt cope with blew the end of his little finger off, from the last nuckle, in an attempt to make a circuit.

He used to freak us out as kids with telling us this is what electricity would do if we didnt watch what we did.

Made me think twice about farkin about with electricity.

At least you could say work was a buzz hey...............lol

far out that would be something different.

Also would be a mean buzz if you were walking through the forest and saw the white dressed men crawling along powerlines...