Sign in to follow this  
bimmer boy

New pics of my ride

yea finally got the scanner to work and that so now i can show ya some pics of it

post-9-1092730257.jpg

Edited by bimmer boy

bling bling chromies y'all on the ball car

for some reason ur interior looks the sh*t to me. did u add to the roadkill total on ur front airdam?

Edited by bmwsparkle

bling bling chromies y'all

hmmm not just any old chromies my friend they be 20" chrome spinners inported form the states for a mere 20k... but when you driving a bentley as phat as that money dont matter hehe

yea the e36 seats fitted a lot better after i used a hammer and i used all my e30 seatbelts and clicker things

way more comfy ,really wide looks a little odd having a tan interior with big dark grey seats sitting in the middle

Edited by bimmer boy

for some reason ur interior looks the sh*t to me. did u add to the roadkill total on ur front airdam?

is it because it is dirty? i like it just needs to be washed

yea bit of a mishap with that, damn fat intermediate kid couldnt be assed swerving outta da way

nah i wouldnt do that!

i dont know how i got it i think it could hav been there when i got the car

Spinnaz get the :thumbsdown: your rides looking clean.

Looking decent ryan - when can you get your Restricted?

i can get in now but i need to do some more learning in my car before i go get it

so ill book it soon

proberbly get it in a month or so because the waiting list is huge

looking tidy, loving the colour coded bumpers...

just how much hammering are we talking about to fit e36 seats???

it didnt actually take to much hammering i just had to hit it a bit to get it to sit right, still doesnt look quiote rite , might change the seats back to the e30 ones

Guest Andrew

to get them right - quite a bit.. you can either make some brackets and bolt them all up - or half bolt them to the floor.

They weigh bloody heaps though.

to get them right - quite a bit.. you can either make some brackets and bolt them all up - or half bolt them to the floor.

They weigh bloody heaps though.

yea they are half bolted at the moment and notice the weight between then e30 seats are so much lighter

i can get in now but i need to do some more learning in my car before i go get it

so ill book it soon

Are you going to sit your restricted in your car man? I would sit it in a manual if I was you man, otherwise for the next 2 years(or so) (until you get your full) you will only be aloud to drive autos...

O yeah, car looking good.

so ill book it soon

Are you going to sit your restricted in your car man? I would sit it in a manual if I was you man, otherwise for the next 2 years(or so) (until you get your full) you will only be aloud to drive autos...

O yeah, car looking good.

the only car i would b driving is my own anyway so i guess it dont matter

its your choice man, but i strongly suggest doing it in a manual - you never know when you may need to drive one a!!! Like someone may ask you to sober drive for them in an E30 M3 - bet you be kicking yourself then!!!

its your choice man, but i strongly suggest doing it in a manual - you never know when you may need to drive one a!!! Like someone may ask you to sober drive for them in an E30 M3 - bet you be kicking yourself then!!!

id still drive it id just make sure i dont get pulled over, im learning in a manual but im using a auto for the test

do whatever feels comfy for the test dude, f**k this manual sh*t if your still not comforatble doing it, the key is to 'get the license' then you can have YEARS to practice your manual mad tite skillz y0!

i done my test in some peice of sh*t car with indicators and sh*t all round the wrong way (volvo i think????) and the gears (reverse) were all different!! still got the call at the end "i'd let you take my daughter out in a car with you"...

mad :pimp: stz back in the 15yr old days :D