Sign in to follow this  
Homy.D.Clown

Um Nitza

ok i ordered some stuff for my ride on friday night

from these guys in the USA

FUK ME ..it showed up today...how fast was that...takes longer to get crap from auckland

4 days..thats stupid fast...

was expecting like 2 weeks about...dam im impressed!!!

5* rated

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

UM NITZA.. :wub:

dang, makes ya wonder if they have a distributor in nz?

was the package all americanized (ie postage stamps and sh*t)

What about E30 parts... anyone can recommend a decent supplier overseas (aftermarket stuff). :bounce:

PS. I'm after the old clear front bumper indicators and front fender indicators. Can't afford the rear tail lights as they too expendy for this poor boy.. ps...

I also look at www.Lowendesign.com anyone had any experiences or know how good these guys are...

Cheers

what tail lights are you looking for? smoked? we may be able to help you out. stay away from lowendesign....from all accounts they are crooks...they dont actually ship your parts...just take your money...not cool

what tail lights are you looking for? smoked? we may be able to help you out. stay away from lowendesign....from all accounts they are crooks...they dont actually ship your parts...just take your money...not cool

Cheers Gus.. you the man... At the mo i'm keen on clear indicator lights like the ones in Wurm's sig. (below).. mmm... clear indicators... How would you go about smoking the rear lights, tints, or a bit of spray? the old racers up in Hawke's Bay (where i lived as a kid) used to do the old stockings over the lights routine... and the old masking tape over the front lights to make them look 3vil.. hehe

Posted Image

(where i lived as a kid) used to do the old stockings over the lights routine... and the old masking tape over the front lights to make them look 3vil.. hehe

Posted Image

anyone in the greater hawkes bay area please go and confiscate these peoples cars, so they cannot commit anymore style crimes.

Guest Spargo

Has everyone realised how mint my sig is yet?

Ryan, you can't get smoked front lights, they're LHD only.

What difference is there between LHD and RHD that affects the lights???????????????????????????????????????? :blink:

Guest Spargo

The way they point!

a RHD car's lights will point slightly to the left of centre, and an LHD car vice versa. It's so you don't blind oncoming traffic.

Isn't there enough adjustment in the alignment to correct it? Could you swap over the lens onto your original headlights? (I don't know sh*t about the FL lights, but just suggestion stuff anyway)

Guest Spargo

Isn't there enough adjustment in the alignment to correct it? Could you swap over the lens onto your original headlights? (I don't know sh*t about the FL lights, but just suggestion stuff anyway)

That i'm not too sure on. I know that's why Shakey Jake hasn't got smoked lights on his drive-by spec iS, but i had seen RHD cars running with MHW smoked lights, which are for LHD cars. I really don't know the answer... Perhaps Juzzie could answer, he had his M3 converted to RHD, dunno whether he has the lights replaced tho...

The way they point!

a RHD car's lights will point slightly to the left of centre, and an LHD car vice versa. It's so you don't blind oncoming traffic.

and this is a problem?? :lol: as long as they dont hit me!!! :lol:

There is a paint you can buy - its a tamya paint - i dont know what its called, but it is like spray on smoked effect - I guess the end result is dependant on how good you are with a spray can (sum of the boys from the 'nui are legends with spray cans, maybe ask them to help!!)

Haha there are no more racers cruising around with stockings on their tail lights (as effective as it was) and no "evil" headlights - you can buy them eyebrows which are pretty similar... stockings on lights and the like are like clear tail lights - a passing "fad" they came in, were big for a while and then people realise that they just aint what they used to be.... :lol:

Umnitza are good... what did you get?

big cromie dubs ..crystal clear tail lights...5inch exaust tips (3)

pink neons..

..you know ..the normal stuff

..oh and some TYPE Waaa-R badges....10 of them

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

seriously..i'll post up some pick of my new gears soon..whan i get time to put them on.

"must, FLY *sic's car...before week.. end!!

..again

waiting on stoopid slow paintey clown..KILL"

damn gareth!!.. must come out to kill

and no more flying... maybe i can fly the 328i instead :P

you reckon it will be done soon? im on holiday now bro!! need to go to whangas

what tail lights are you looking for? smoked? we may be able to help you out.

may i question how

pm gus or andy, they got the hookups :D

only $59.95.. nah i dunno the cost pm away YO!

im coming up to get my lights done, maybe this weekend if my car if home :mellow:

Guest Andrew

what tail lights are you looking for? smoked? we may be able to help you out.

may i question how

because we are about to sell a bunch of stuff like that.

Im gonna get some smoked indicators for my front soon.. Eurospares wants 89 for a pair with your orange ones traded in...

If umnitza is so good, we should make them like a sponsor/recognised vendor or whatever..

Guest Andrew

Im gonna get some smoked indicators for my front soon.. Eurospares wants 89 for a pair with your orange ones traded in...

If umnitza is so good, we should make them like a sponsor/recognised vendor or whatever..

Bimmersport Parts will do them for $70 with your's traded.

oo00ooer.... nice.. i can't wait for your offerings... what about clear or smoked front indicator lights (and side ones).... :love:

im sure CaM can get them thru Hella NZ thru his work