Sign in to follow this  
bravo

Yep - its another e30 being parted out

Have a 4-door e30 available for parts (or whole car) in diamantschwarz.

Has been in a serious frontal, so unibody/shell no good unless you plan to cut it up to fix another one.

Motor and gearbox and steering rack have gone.

Have everything else. Front seats in average-poor condition, rear seats mint (all cloth). One small crack in dash. Everything else is what I'd call good or mint condition.

Offers or enquiries welcome. If I have to think of a price I'll indubitably realise how much work it is to pull the bits off and send them and price accordingly. If you make an offer you might be surprised what I'll accept.

Will sell entire car if someone wants it as is pick up only.

Have 2 full sets of bottlecaps - 1 set is mint - almost new cond. other set is usual average to good cond. Range of tyres from wire sticking out to warrantable tread. Even have a set of steelies and hubcaps lying around too.

How much you wanting for a set of bottlecaps ?

With atleast two tyres with warrantable tread ?

Edited by //James

James - flick me a text, and come over some time to take a look and we can come to some arrangement that suits you.

Sam - bootlid had spoiler, so apart from the holes it's mint ;)

James - flick me a text, and come over some time to take a look and we can come to some arrangement that suits you.

Sam - bootlid had spoiler, so apart from the holes it's mint ;)

still got the spoiler? is a tech 2? cheers.

Was standard rubber boot spoiler. Is currently on hold awaiting payment.

Did the SI lights work? Just wondering if a 320i SI board will fit my 325i?

Bump. Plenty of parts sold, but still more left.

I am not a parts dealer - just have a crashed e30 that wasn't insured and trying to recoup some of the residual value.

Thus my I'm asking a lot less for parts than you'd usually pay. Tell me what the wreckers have quoted you and I'll happily pass on a significant discount on most parts. I'm sick of some of the prices for parts on trademe - highway robbery in my opinion. I just want like-minded enthusiasts to get their rides on the road so they can get out and use them.

Motor, gearbox, steering rack, some trim and some lights gone. Rest still available.

Cheers

Graham

Don't have any factory ones, but got a tape player and a cd player looking for good homes. Will sell very cheap as I have no use for them. Will try and get some model numbers/details and maybe pics.

Don't have any factory ones, but got a tape player and a cd player looking for good homes. Will sell very cheap as I have no use for them. Will try and get some model numbers/details and maybe pics.

Sweet, Keen on cd player.

Hi Bravo,

Are the mirrors painted in diamantschwarz-metallic(181), are they in good scratch-free condition and still available?

Is the bonnet gas strut still in good order? What about the glovebox handle, does it have a working lock?

Cheers,

Patrick

bonnet/hood stay if its still functioning?

Gas strut is good - will check condition of stay. You can have the stay for free, just pay for postage. $20 for the strut. (BTW - I havn't ever checked how the stay is attached to the vehicle - bonnet end is a pin and clip - I assume it is easily removable at the vehicle end aswell?)

Sweet, Keen on cd player.

Have 2. Will reply your PM with details.

Hi Bravo,

Are the mirrors painted in diamantschwarz-metallic(181), are they in good scratch-free condition and still available?

Is the bonnet gas strut still in good order? What about the glovebox handle, does it have a working lock?

Cheers,

Patrick

Mirrors are painted as you dedscribe, but have the odd stone chip etc. Will try and get pics in the next day or so (car is at my other house).

Bonnet gas strut is good cond. $20

Glovebox is sold - just waiting on payment/pickup. If that falls thru I'll offer it to you.

Edited by bravo

Buyer for the glovebox failed to contact me. Has a working lock. Not sure what to do with the key as only have one and it also operates the doors and boot (ignition barrel has been changed at some point as it uses a diff key).

Mirrors still available, but havn't got any pics yet.

You can see a decent sized stone chip in this one though:

Posted Image

Nothing a dab of touch-up paint couldn't hide if the price on the mirrors was right?

Still plenty of bits available - esp. interior.

Still available:

Diff (4.1:1 open)

Set of steel rims with hubcaps - 2 wofable tyres

Set of bottlecaps - 2 wofable tyres I think

F/L Front lip - has a slight bend in it, but straigtens out fine, and these are getting like hens teeth

Most interior - front seats are a bit worn (small tears) rears are mint, rest of interior is good. Dash has cracks.

Tow bar

Standard shocks and springs

Engine block

Other misc. bits and bobs.

Edited by bravo

Daryl, I may be able to arrange to get it to the North Shore for you if you can pick up from there. PM me an offer and we'll talk.