Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Wanted (chch): Crap/sh*t car- running but no wof or reg needed

Hi guys, anybody got any old cars lying around or know of any? wanted for a demo darby, so dont need a wof or reg, but running and 4 wheels would be good. Even if they need a few little bits and pieces I'd be pretty interested. PM if you can help me out.

Cheers

Mike

An unwarrantable E32 would be a damn good destruction derby car. Surely there are some floating around / rotting in their owners driveway going cheap?

An unwarrantable E32 would be a damn good destruction derby car. Surely there are some floating around / rotting in their owners driveway going cheap?

I was thinking an e32 would be pretty badass. doesn't have to be a BMW obviously, though anything euro would be cool.

bump. help some petrolhead students out

Nothing in the Buy Sell?

Where do all the students get their cars for the Undie 500? Surely there must be some hunks of junk leftover from the event this year?

Nothing in the Buy Sell?

Where do all the students get their cars for the Undie 500? Surely there must be some hunks of junk leftover from the event this year?

got others scouring that. undy didn't run this year, thats where the supply normally comes from. More cars we can get the better so just trying other sources.