Sign in to follow this  
scotty

Snifters, Tangy Fruits, Sparkles.

Snifters, Tangy Fruits, Sparkles.   

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest SamSpargo

SamSpargo - if only I had studied harder at school, maybe I would be doing something more useful. May I ask what you do?

Don't recall saying anything to you?

I will if you want, I'm pretty scathing.

tehe.

Yeah, tad ironic.

Haha now this one somes it up.

whats worse than discussing something as trivial as how we might miss the presence of a certain line of candy in our lives?

bitching on about how trivial it is!

Crockett kindly keep your futile comments to yourself, stick with the useful comments in the threads you do care about.

Anyway Back on topic. Although i love snifters and tangy fruits, i'm not too upset, they are only lollies after all and there are a million others to choose from.

now if pineapple lumps were to be discontinued that IS something i would write to Helen about.

now if pineapple lumps were to be discontinued that IS something i would write to Helen about.

I would join you in that letter, that would be a travesty!!

Guest Simon*

I don't like snifters, never have - can't do mint and chocolate. It's like trying to smear your face with chocolate and brush your teeth at the same time. But I wouldn't call for their ban. I like jaffas, so snifters have always seemed like the poor retarded little brother who cries for no reason and wets himself every time it gets dark.

Tangy fruits have always been a movie tradition - would be a shame if they went, even though I would hardly ever buy them anymore - or go to the movies either for that matter!

Don't recall saying anything to you?

I will if you want, I'm pretty scathing.

Sorry about the mix up. Was drunk when I wrote that...

Love maltezers too! And oddfellows..

And the best mints in the world are the eclipse tins, the green tins. Yum! Always have one in the car

I think it is quite amusing how this is headline news on most of our main media sources!!!

If the Media hadn't made a big deal out of this would anyone really notice and care?

I couldn't care less if they get rid of them!

Edited by braeden.

being away from home is when you miss these things, going into specialty stores to get NZ lollies is pretty funny excluding the insane price tag...

Hah - funny - that's exatly what I said at work when I found out.

Simon - My opinion on orange and chocolate rest somewhere around the same place as your opinion of mint and chocolate. At least Snifters have a chewycentre and don't make your mouth orange!

I had an ADHD friend at school who went mental whenever anyone gave him lollies with food colouring in them. After he grabbed my steering wheel once while I was driving, I was put off lollies for life.

Frozen raspberries have got to be the best lolly ever!