Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ari Gold

Henna E30

Guest Spargo

Yo. I'm after a 2dr E30 in henna, doesnt matter if its a 323i / 320i or gasp, a 318i, as it'll be getting a moronic 2.5 / 2.7 thrown at it.

No rust is a major, and preferably with no sunroof. Leather / cloth doesnt matter either.

Lemme know if you spy one in akl / see one for sale.

I know of a couple, but they're in pretty bad shape :P

Guest Andrew

hmm if you made a decent offer you could have the 320 - but i'm pretty sure the mum likes it too much. The paint isn't good either.. its sort of hard to find a nice henna paint.

You shall never pwn me in shineyness hah

sure you don't want the 320?

Posted Image

325 is much sweet paint.. ahh the orange joy.

post-12-1093405805.jpg

Is Henna the one tht looks orange as f**k?

Coz my old lady's friend has a manual 320i coupe(orange) bout 1986 that she has had since new that i could enquire about for you?

nath

Why no sunroof?

One other thing- how much does a M20B25 go for these days? Where you going to get yours from?

Why no sunroof?

Because the panel rusts......the knob splits......the knob falls off......the handle snaps........the cast bit the handle is attached to breaks..........the mechanisim jambs.........the cables break........they whistle........they leak water.........and that if you get a good one. :banghead:

hmm if you made a decent offer you could have the 320 - but i'm pretty sure the mum likes it too much. The paint isn't good either.. its sort of hard to find a nice henna paint.

You shall never pwn me in shineyness hah

sure you don't want the 320?

Posted Image

325 is much sweet paint.. ahh the orange joy.

Nice hand brake :mosh:

why do all these black M325's have to come up for sale for nothing AFTER i got my car....ghey!

Guest Andrew

why henna? i prefer cinnabar on e30s

dude zinnobar is such a poo red.. you need to see henna in the sunlight to appreciate it.. my car gets so many looks like.. omg wtf a factory orange bmw? (esp cause its so clean all the time hah)

Sam - thats what all hennas look like when you buy them.

Guest Andrew

Why no sunroof?

Because the panel rusts......the knob splits......the knob falls off......the handle snaps........the cast bit the handle is attached to breaks..........the mechanisim jambs.........the cables break........they whistle........they leak water.........and that if you get a good one. :banghead:
the amount of times the whole handle has flown off and hit me on the head in hard cornering... (in the 323)

Guest Andrew

:finger:  Poo aye!!

If it was a E21 or a 2002 Henna would be kewl.

it is always going to look cool with an intercooler.. hah - it fact your car is pretty damn bling there. (shame about the bonnet... heheh)

I mean its just not RED enough!

Guest Spargo

Uh, yea, i was kinda hoping no one would post that link! :mosh:

Did you get my PM last nite Glenn?

Seriously, that M320iA is the mutts nuts.

My sunroof has been sweet. Except the knob falls off. But no leak, whistle, rust etc.

I love it. I would be reluctant to buy any car without one.

That black m325i is auto. Whats the point? Its like playing street fighter with 2 buttons.