Sign in to follow this  
E30TOY

wtb e30 suspension parts

after any suspension for e30, i have drum brakes on rear and wana dis use them and convert to disc, other wise would be looking at sum e36 compact suspenion for the rear, cheers :D

So you are after rear trailing arms with Disc hubs? Ray at Hell BM helped me out with those.

I have a full e30 disc brake rear end. Would be a tad pricey to freight, but could possibly arrange free delivery to my family in auckland and you could pick up from there (North Shore).

Let me know what you need - I assume Trailing arms complete with discs and callipers?

As to the price, make me an offer. I'm trying to get rid of this wreck so you can have them for a tad under whatever the usual suspects are selling them for (not trying to steal your business guys, but I want this car gone and I'm not after a profit, and if I can help out club members in the process, thats even better).

really im after abit more as the mount on my diff is stuffed, the other odd thing about this car i notice is that where the drive sharft connects to the diff its a 6 bolt flang insted of the 4 bolt flang. the diff is a 4.1 ratio but i belive after all my burnouts and drifting around and around roundabouts its not an lsd (not that im looking for 1), with this mount brocken it has caused abit of damge under the car, the driveshart is only just bolted to the gearbox and i belive for the 3rd time the hangerbearing has ripped itself out agian.

For the susension e30 rear complete suspension including the subframe and axles and discs is what im after other wise i would like to convert my e30 for 4 stud to 5 stud using e36 compact suspension, if i could get ther e36 ti suspension i would then be happy to sell off my 16x7.5 et25 ac schnitzers as they then would not be needed, if any one can give me a price i would be very happy

Im contactible durnin the day as im not working at the moment

09 2669418 or 021 1204366

cheers :D

Well, that's no problem. I would have given you the subframe anyway as there's no way I'd be keen to start burning out trailing arm bushes.

I have a 4.1 diff with the 4-stud flange, and a driveshaft and bearing to suit a pre-f/l 6cyl. So it won't fit your car, but the hanger bearing and rear half of the driveshaft should, so if you wanted to you could make it work.

So you can have complete rear end icl. subframe, diff, driveshaft, bearing, trailing arsm, axles, discs, callipers, pads.

PM me to negotiate a price.

cheers bravo, but i have now sorterd the rear end out, so she stops on the spot now, as for the other problems, there still a work in progress, will let you know how i get on.

Just in case if anyone looking for a fulltime dismantler i would be keen, I have many years experience is dismantling/parts picking and sales rep skills with bmw/merc and other imports

Edited by e30toy