Sign in to follow this  
QuickSilver

Due thanks.

Hi all, I thought it would be the right thing to do to post this up, as I have had a lot of help recently from shops and people alike and I believe that they deserve their thanks.

My Kate! Car parts in the room, grease on the floor, money strangely absent... I can be a pain in the ass. Thank you!

Head shop in Waiuku - Brilliant work, price and service. Highly recommend! Thank you!

Gavin @ EuroItalian - Fantastic price, had every part I needed and a great guy to talk to. Plus chocolate! Thank you!

Ray @ HellBM - Again all the parts that I need and great service! Thank you!

Will - HUGE amount of support, always willing, always knew exactly what I was asking. Thank you!

David (Silver-fox) - Puts up with my phone calls at all hours. Always willing to help. And invaluable advice and help. Thanks mate!

Glenn @ Botanymotorworks - Always willing to help and give me advice. (even if I did call without making a booking)

Thank you!

RJS (Ryan) - For putting up with my bitching. Haha

Bravo (Graham) - For putting up with PM's for africa.

There are a few others who have helped me and I have thanked outside bimmersport.

Cheers!

Alex.

Edited by QuickSilver

When people say "Thanks"... It actually shows the comrardery that this community of enthusiats have.

Keep asking the goofball questions.. we'll try and help... you keep saying thanks... and we'll all enjoy the bond