Sign in to follow this  
NA325i

need contacts

hey there. just joined up. i recently got my hands on a 1987 e30 325i. Just wanted any opinions on them, i think its the best thing to ever come outta gods ass but that could be because its my 1st performance car or because i drove a ford laser b4 that, is it as good as i think or am i just in love?

You will find most people on here myself included have very high opinions of E30's so you will fit right in :)

I have never heard a E30 being called a performance car! but then again I bet anything is when compared to a Ford Laser, good on you for getting a BMW theres no turning back now forever haha

Welcome aboard mate.

Welcome to e30zone... Oops I mean Bimmersport :P

Congrats on the new Bimmer.

Welcome to you, its allways good to get new members, and WE NEED MORE E34 PROPER CARS !!!

that would be nice but some nice E34s would be good too!

E30’s are fantastic, wish I had of purchased one years ago.

Wouldn’t call them a performance car though.

Welcome to Bimmersport.

Lol try a Mk4 VW Golf GTi

Or a Mk3 VR6

After driving those i was almost put off E30s. Even BMWs for that matter!

Their cornering + Braking ability is just insane!

If it weren't for my love of high compression Straight sixes and RWD cars then i might be logged onto vask right now :o

Lol try a Mk4 VW Golf GTi

Or a Mk3 VR6

After driving those i was almost put off E30s. Even BMWs for that matter!

Their cornering + Braking ability is just insane!

If it weren't for my love of high compression Straight sixes and RWD cars then i might be logged onto vask right now :o

Each to their own... but I've driven both of those and found them to be hugely compromised. Mk4 GTI is gutless and Mk3 Vr6 is all torque steer and no go.

You need to compare apples with apples, a late 90's car will certainly corner and brake better than a mid 80's one.

Each to their own... but I've driven both of those and found them to be hugely compromised. Mk4 GTI is gutless and Mk3 Vr6 is all torque steer and no go.

You need to compare apples with apples, a late 90's car will certainly corner and brake better than a mid 80's one.

Meh, all the GTi needs is an increase in boost and it'll fly. And i'm not only comparing them to the E30 but also various other cars i have driven. Including E36s and skylines. The VR6 could boost my mate's S15 anyday. Though this is through country roads lol..

Welcome! Dam I love this site already. Never knew there were so many people that loved e30's as much as me!