Sign in to follow this  
Guest Andrew

1 year of bimmersport.co.nz today

Guest Andrew

Well this time last year we had 4 members and had just registered the domain name. Thanks to everyone for making it a success!

Thanks to the people who have made financial contributions to the site. Without you it would be hard to keep it going.

Cheers :thumb:

And just a reminder if you want to make a financial contribution there is a sticky link in the General section.

Thanks to you guys for getting it up and running, and keeping it going even when at times I know it hardly seemed worth it.

All in all though it is going really well now, and is a credit to you 'originals' from a year ago.

Cheers

wow 1 year already!

i remember been given the link from DNZ on bimmer forums to come join and i did and havent gone back

learnt so much in this year

cheers :thumb:

even tho im not an original cos i joined in october but i feel right at home here

Edited by bimmer boy

Guest Andrew

just to say GOOD on you guys for sharing the LOVE!! :wub:

WELLDONE :thumb:

Special thanks to you Tim - you are the ultimate recruiter!

Shot all, good to see the growth here

:beer: heres to many more years :mosh:

Happy B/day and congats to all for the work you've put in, the site is a great source of info and entertainment keep it up ^_^

Happy b/day guys, if it wasn't for this site i'd still be driving a stocka :lol:

Thanks bro, spam spam spam.

i still remember one rainy puke track day,many moons ago, when i still watched TV by candle light.

When two guys walked up to me(andy and double dave) and ask me to join there club. I was like mmmmmm.....this could be interesting.

No regrets....bar one. which i wont go there.

Guest WAGON

yea thanks andy and dave for getting this site going

have to say its the best forums ive posted on

:)

No regrets....bar one. which i wont go there.
HAHA class, now get me a beer you stink bitch, Tim!

Well this time last year we had 4 members and had just registered the domain name. Thanks to everyone for making it a success!

Thanks to the people who have made financial contributions to the site. Without you it would be hard to keep it going.

Cheers :thumb:

And just a reminder if you want to make a financial contribution there is a sticky link in the General section.

Andrew,Dave,Grant and everyone else that has been involved in getting Bimmersport up and running,you have done a tremendous job.Well done,

Thank you.

I was a late arrival to Bimmersport (last November I think), and can only claim a very very small portion of the credit. I have been more active in keeping the contributions on the 'straight and narrow' than anything else.

Unfortunately that has made me unpopular with a minority of posters from time to time, but so be it, you can't keep everyone happy all of the time.

Cheers

Unfortunately that has made me unpopular with a minority of posters from time to time, but so be it, you can't keep everyone happy all of the time.

just keeping us in line

and we love you for it

well thanks alot to the moderating team for a great website, ive learnt a lot from here and have met a few new mates. Been great to have fellow young NZers to share the BMW craze.

thanks again guys, hopefully many more years to come.

sparkle

Guest Spargo

Well done all, werd to the 4 originals, keep it real. I think i was the only non-shore original :lol:

I remember when andy told me to join the original E30 based site, back on PC NZ forum.

How about a celbration in style early next week at a restaurant in town?

Grant / I could scope a good place in the viaduct?

How about a celbration in style early next week at a restaurant in town?

Grant / I could scope a good place in the viaduct?

I'm on holiday from Friday, but go for your life, otherwise wait till I'm back then a celebration would be awesome (but if you want to do it sooner, don't let me hold you back).

Cheers

Hi guys,

Congrats to you all for such a brilliant site & club. Bumped into a couple of you down Puke last Sunday but i really should have officially introduced myself, never mind must catch up sometime somehow somewhere. Well done guys.

Cheers for now

Tony

KiwiAlpina

DRIVE HARD - LIVE LONG :thumb: :beer:

ah the memories...being whored off Max by andy...

fat dave

nude gus

taupo..snigger

having my 'goderator' stick taken away...(give him the stick..Dont give him the stick)

crashing the 7

shopping for dave...i told you i cant go to a grocery store :drugs: (get the fear)

lol

yeah been a great year thanks all yo bitches n bitchettes

what will the next year have in store...

STAY TUNED

I'm proud to have been here from the start. Andy and I drank to it the other night!

He should be very proud