NICE ONE **** :D:P

I love it! So much awesomeness.

Thanks for posting.

now that is a true HP upgrade.

if i could just get some carbon fib............ :rolleyes:

:wub:

[/quote

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Yeah, what can you say...........a 37" chromoly steel rod riding on needle bearings connects the rear mounted gearbox to the gear lever.....paul amassed 230 cardboard templates over 5 years.........it generates 330 horespower at the wheels...quality first in this project.

the 2002 has always been my fav bmw, and this is just incredible. I don't feel lazy or uncommitted Cam - I feel the need for probably 2 extra zeros on my bank account before something like this could even become a notion.

So much awesomeness!

Haha. Well I feel lazy. I have an freshly painted 2002 shell in the garage awaiting reassembly and I will never do as detailed job as him ... and will not even be 10% of the specification...

so nice ! :)

Westie, you have to do it now :D

edit: I need that airbox ... looks like it works with the standard throttle setup. :D

remap would be needed.

It's an absolute work of art!

Bit more than 10k tho Josh ha.

hehe yeah,

Just reading on looks like they have fabbed it up and labeled it with a number off the CSL style intake. Would love to see some videos of this. And also very interesting about the throttle body being e60 v8 3.0. I know Dinan use an 540i one to give it more air.

Wonder if that airbox is Mid range power centric (m54 characteristics) over say the more peaky topendness of the s50.

If anyone wants the article emailed to them let me know before i remove it from my laptop.

With regards the C/F Airbox don't think it matters with F/I. (Or are you going to fit one to the E46?)

Looking for the e46. I have been looking to upgrade the airbox / TB setup / headers to something more than just a silly cone filter for sometime. Might just end up getting something made. question is around the flow dynamics, the m54b30 is famous for its mid range torque and I would like to keep that.

BTW: The e30 s50b32 isnt going to be a turbo any more. Im planning for it to be an Open series car so will keep it a high comp N/A, Will look into a CF airbox when the car is all setup properly.

Guest Simon*

BTW: The e30 s50b32 isnt going to be a turbo any more. Im planning for it to be an Open series car so will keep it a high comp N/A, Will look into a CF airbox when the car is all setup properly.

Ah a plan is emerging :) Does that mean it'll be on the track sooner mate?

hehe we will see ... Brendon and I are trying toget the album finished at the moment, hence the 'why is it taking so long' that and the NZ dollar is now ass .. would be wise to wait a few months on that for the fancy bits.

Spending all Sunday afternoon taking photos doesn't help much Ha.

no .. it didnt ..

have some nice ones though ill grade up tonight after studio poo.