Sign in to follow this  
Andre3000

Advice

Ive been doing a bit of looking around and considering my options. Im looking for an e30 coupe and i thoght i might be able to import from Australia? Iv started talks with a few importing agencies and with a few guys out of the ECCA to see if its going to be cost affective or even possible. The car im looking at is a 1989 325is, and im sure you will see the reason why i want to import it. Any input would helpful as ive never done something like this before.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/bmw-e30-325is-coupe...%3A1|240%3A1318

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Huddyboy

you have seen its an Auto aye. doubt its a genuin is?? looks cool tho

yeah that's no biggie, could easily keep my manual gearbox for the switch over. Yeah im a bit dubious too we'll see

Standard 325i auto coupe according to realoem.

Have a few coupes at the moment. Give me a call.

Regards Ray

Thats just an auto 325i with a kit, its north worth A: What hes selling it for (in my opinion), and B: The cost of importing etc!

6x9s in the back? flush mounted? i wonder how he did that? just checking hoping you dont make the same mistake twice... ;)

buy one in nz mate way easier.. one will come around :D

Edited by GRUNT5

Thats just an auto 325i with a kit, its north worth A: What hes selling it for (in my opinion), and B: The cost of importing etc!

Same answer i got from the ECCA guys lol

6x9s in the back? flush mounted? i wonder how he did that? just checking hoping you dont make the same mistake twice... ;)

buy one in nz mate way easier.. one will come around :D

Already onto that one, first question i asked :lol: (cringe). Hopefully i will find a suitable replacement in the near future. I wouldn't think twice about picking a nice one up from Invercargill :D.

Ahhh well the hunt is still on. My Moto from now "Measure twice, cut once"

Cheers

Andrew

Edited by Huddyboy

For some weird reson I like his gauges.

Hahaha he seems to love his LED's.

His comments on the parcel tray was (to quote directly): "yes its been cut by professional" :huh: LOL

Well cutting is cutting no matter who did it - still needs nz lvvt cert.

secondly, e30's are more expensive in aussie than over here (due to their luxury vehicle tax which made them more expensive to bring in when they were newer, and thus they hold their price better.

So with import costs you are going to end up with one expensive e30.

Since when has your 'ride' been an iS Huddy?! For that matter, shouldn't it read "jewing off mates atm" ?? :D

Since i carjam'd it :P. more like "jewing off mum atm" lol....... Man ths is pathetic lol

I want my baby baaaaaack.

Well cutting is cutting no matter who did it - still needs nz lvvt cert.

secondly, e30's are more expensive in aussie than over here (due to their luxury vehicle tax which made them more expensive to bring in when they were newer, and thus they hold their price better.

So with import costs you are going to end up with one expensive e30.

Yeah i got a quote back from Taurus Logistics and its waaaaaaay over what i expected/hoped/dreamed it would be. Meh. I quite like that 318i from down new plymouth area but im yet to view Ray's stock yet, and im not going anywhere till the subaru gets back.

I like the dash in that car.