Sign in to follow this  
ThreeOneEight

Start of the week smuttiness

That doesn't make sense.

Fellatio is oral sex performed on a male.

So either you need to change the joke to: "What is a gay man's favourite burger?" or What is a heterosexual female's favourite burger?"

Alternatively you could continue to use the joke as long as the punch line was changed to a burger name that can be modified to include all or some of the word "cunnilingus"

That's our first lesson in Deconstructing Comedy 101 with Mark... see you at tomorrow's lecture.

Edited by gannetboy

That doesn't make sense.

So either you need to change the joke to: "What is a gay man's favourite burger?" or What is a heterosexual female's favourite burger?"

Alternatively you could continue to use the joke as long as the punch line was changed to a burger name that can be modified to include all or some of the word "cunnilingus"

That's our first lesson in Deconstructing Comedy 101 with Mark... see you at tomorrow's lecture.

ROFL

you are my hero

You are of course, correct on that technicality. However, I don't feel especially 'pwned', as suggested by some of the less imaginative posters. I feel I must reconstruct my attempt at comedy with the following quasi-academic discourse.

The inclusion of the 'Fish' suffix in combination with the fellatio part of the etymology denotes that the gender specificity of the oral sex act has in fact changed- Oral sex performed on the penis being fellatio, but the anatomical and sexuality switch is represented by the 'Fish'- a term which is often prevalent in jokes pertaining to the amusing phenomenon that is lesbianism. Thus, the specifics of the act of fellatio is lessened in its importance, by the pun created around the name of a popular McDonalds seafood burger, and its inference to female homosexuality.

That doesn't make sense.

Isn't cunnilingus the national airline of Ireland?

You are of course, correct on that technicality. However, I don't feel especially 'pwned', as suggested by some of the less imaginative posters. I feel I must reconstruct my attempt at comedy with the following quasi-academic discourse.

The inclusion of the 'Fish' suffix in combination with the fellatio part of the etymology denotes that the gender specificity of the oral sex act has in fact changed- Oral sex performed on the penis being fellatio, but the anatomical and sexuality switch is represented by the 'Fish'- a term which is often prevalent in jokes pertaining to the amusing phenomenon that is lesbianism. Thus, the specifics of the act of fellatio is lessened in its importance, by the pun created around the name of a popular McDonalds seafood burger, and its inference to female homosexuality.

Change the joke to "What is a hermaphrodite's favourite burger" and you have a deal.

Lol @ Mark, Funnier than the original joke :D

And yet your sig fits your post so well. :P