Sign in to follow this  
Mark

Check the strat 535iSE's new paint job!

hahaha you can still see where the paint has run on photo 11 just above the bumper.

What is this guy playing at to go to all the trouble of hand spraying and re-registering this car ? There must be something going on here.

$1 reserve. I wonder if he'll actually choose to sell it this time?

It looks as though he's painted over the indicators!

Edited by Nick021

Has he done that with a spray can??!?!?!?!

Lol he's a smart cookie,

Even put the seats back to show it MUST have been stolen by gangstuurrrz

Pic

Edit: Oh new auction? No story about the car being stolen and painted? Lol

Edited by //James

haha I just came across it on TM, and was about to post but you guys have far too much time to waste!

Horrid!

Not defending him but maybe the interior pics where you can see the red door jams were taken when the car was infact red, so maybe he went to extra effort to paint the inside of the doors.

you guys have far too much time to waste!

...says the guy surfing Trademe!

Some of the pics are from when the car was red, pic 3 has a red wing mirror, they are black now?

At $200 now.

Maybe he should just take to it with the bobcat in the background

Now the bloke is asking questions on my basketweaves auction. Expect to see them painted black and for sale at $2k next week !!

with some tlc could get this looking fine..if you bought it for cheap ..plus its manual

LOL

actually getting it, and getting it cheap seems pretty hard with this guy, hes skilled at using the withdraw function apparently

Horrid!

Not defending him but maybe the interior pics where you can see the red door jams were taken when the car was infact red, so maybe he went to extra effort to paint the inside of the doors.

Yeah i think it was red when the interior pics were taken. Coz in one of the photos you can see that one of the wing mirrors is red. Or maybe he was just so lazy that he only painted the front of the mirrors for the photos lol..

LOL

actually getting it, and getting it cheap seems pretty hard with this guy, hes skilled at using the withdraw function apparently

If he does, report it, referring to some (or all, if you can remember) of his prior names ... and he will get banned again.

Im sure this was on there a couple of weeks ago without any photos. If it is the same one, it said in the description that it was stolen and repainted.

I rarked the guy up something bad at the time, which trade me didnt like so they removed the auction. Little did I know it was the stratmiester!

Im sure this was on there a couple of weeks ago without any photos. If it is the same one, it said in the description that it was stolen and repainted.

Yep, thats it.

What about:

Q: Have the front indercators been painted over?

A:Yes.

BAHAHAHA, WTF, who paints over the indicators?